Record digging is dangerous!

P

phillosophy

Bought this car not even a month before the accident.
Paid 2800....for a 2002 Kia Spectra with 55k miles. Decent deal.
So I was going to the flea market to dig for records....and i was stopped to take a left turn into the flea market when a 73 yr old driver nailed me from behind going about 50mph. My girlfriend and my 2 one year olds were in the car.
Luckily no one was injured.....................................but i did get a lawyer...hoping to get a nice settlement. Been going to the chiropractor for the last 7 weeks. ALL BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET ****ING RECORDS LMAO.

I still ended up getting some nice records though.

14jb5v9.jpg

28k1qns.jpg

11kwmdt.jpg

358rypy.jpg

jeeez......well at least your rockin the lucky Celtics sticker (good to see we sent Miami home tonight)........sooooo any good diggin spots in Mass.? Im just over the border in NH......wouldnt dream of pilfering your stashes though ;)

Glad nobody got hurt.

I was thinking the thread was gonna be about a tower of records falling on you or some shit. LOL. Damn, old woman was in such a hurry to score some quilts and knock off antiques.

jeeez......well at least your rockin the lucky Celtics sticker (good to see we sent Miami home tonight)........sooooo any good diggin spots in Mass.? Im just over the border in NH......wouldnt dream of pilfering your stashes though ;)
i was wondering the same thing

Yea **** dwayne wade.
Anyways...like i said i was just hitting up a BIG FLEA MARKET.
Tons of records there....alot of 50 cent bins too.

Back