Outer heaven - sample pack 001

outerheavenuk

Hi guys,

It's my first time posting here so thank you for having me :)

I recently finished putting together a sample pack, primarily focusing on atmosphere, FX & organic percussion, in order to add character to your tracks. As opposed to the usual beats/bass sample packs.

The image has the website links!

There is a limited early bird 25% discount on the pack, on Gumroad just enter the code - earlybird001 - to apply the discount. Bandcamp has the discount price already applied.

Taken from the sample pack:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Focusing heavily on atmosphere, FX & organic percussion; this sample pack is aimed at adding character to your tracks, rather than providing the usual beats/bass of many other sample packs. Any loops within the pack are generally sat around the 170bpm mark, but this is by no means a drum & bass specific bank of sounds - These sounds could be used in a variety of genres of music.

This sample pack contains:

Bass x 6

Drones & Pads x 25

Drum Breaks & Loops x 22

Organic Percussion Loops x 41

Drum One Shots x 8

Organic Percussion One Shots x 187

FX x 47

Textures x 9

Vocal FX x 7

Elektron Machinedrum Bonus Beats x 6

These royalty free sounds were built using a Virus Ti and Elektron Machinedrum as well as recording, layering and resampling other audio sources. The sounds have been designed so as to allow maximum flexibility for you to resample & make them your own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to read this and checking out the sample pack! Any feedback welcome.

-Outer Heaven
UVB-76 / RUPTURE

Attachments

• samplepackFINAL2.jpg
    samplepackFINAL2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back