Opening WMA in Fruity Loops

itunes....if you try to import a wma it will convert it...but convert to wav not mp3..its better quality

What about AAC files? Or files recording off, say, a mobile phone? Their format is unrecognizable in everything except the phone's standard music player (e.g. Nokia Music Player). Is there anywhere to convert these AAC files to either WAV or MP3 so I can play around with them in FL Studio or something?

Mic the pnone up and record the audio. Or, import the audio thru the nokia music manager so u can play it on the computer, then run the output from ur soundcard into the input and record it like that. This may or may not dependin on ur soundcard, i was usin a soundblaster audigy at the time so i ran an 1/8" mini plug out the headphone jack and into the mic jack and was to record the audio like that. Many ways to skin a cat, just have to be creative and stop lookin for a peice of software to solve every problem. Hope that helps.
LevLove

fyi, whateva u recorded on that phone is gonna sound like crap, so don't expect anything spectacular. If u want good field recording look into the microtrack from m-audio or something like that

or right click on the song you wanna use in windows media player go to "send to" and click on Windows Audio Converter. that will change the format up to mp3. does any know how to change MPEG4 files to MP3 or WAV?

Back