New Speakerz!

jr_Production

If I Get 6 feedbacks on this mix , I Will drop 5 hot samples.

I just recently got new speakerz , and it is killing me , the spakers are good but i cant reall tell if the mixes are good , because im so use to my old speakers. i've listend to tons of other music , to compare mine to theres . so can i get some feed on this mix .
the track is not really mixed , i just need to know how it sounds to others , compared to me.

especially the drums. are the too loud? bassy?
thanks

MacMiller- bEAT FLP
http://www.divshare.com/download/10978599-a1e

SOMETHING TO FEED YA'LL APPITITE
10_Paradise_bird.mp3
http://www.divshare.com/download/10978872-873

Last edited:
sounds ok on my $30 boombox but idk something is strange with these beats. the kick in the first beat is a little bit to loud imo. you should learn your new monitors and then compare the mix on a second pair of speakers you know well.

sounds ok on my $30 boombox but idk something is strange with these beats. the kick in the first beat is a little bit to loud imo. you should learn your new monitors and then compare the mix on a second pair of speakers you know well.

see thats the thing , I was also using my boombox, which was really good . bud i droped it , so now i have nothing to compare to . but like i sayd i've ben comparing to other beats , so thanks.

your going to have get comfortable with your new set - jus give a week let your ears fit in - your ears are like shoes ,you buy new kick an they fell tight you jus got wear them in jus like your new speakers with your ears - your ears jus got to get use to the new sound , plus if you dont have a sub you wont be able to hear the low end so hope fully you do but you can always see your meter an try not peak pass the green ,an experiment with eqing it would help you get better when munipulating your kicks etc ..

Last edited:
the levels sound fine against each other but this beat is def way low as far as volume goes i would just crank the whole thing up then try again on this thread.

yall ni**az must outta ya head if ya system aint up to the red.----Madlib

the levels sound fine against each other but this beat is def way low as far as volume goes i would just crank the whole thing up then try again on this thread.

yall ni**az must outta ya head if ya system aint up to the red.----Madlib

lol red is the danger zone. most beats on the net , are around -2 to 1.5 db . but word of advice , industry tracks are masterd at -8 to -6 db . this allows you to turn the volume up and still have that quality. thanks for the feed .

im going to put some samples up later

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

your going to have get comfortable with your new set - jus give a week let your ears fit in - your ears are like shoes ,you buy new kick an they fell tight you jus got wear them in jus like your new speakers with your ears - your ears jus got to get use to the new sound , plus if you dont have a sub you wont be able to hear the low end so hope fully you do but you can always see your meter an try not peak pass the green ,an experiment with eqing it would help you get better when munipulating your kicks etc ..

thanks man , thats what im doin gettin used to them . just trying to see if yall hear the same stuff im hearing

and as far as the subs , i hooked up my SURROUND SOUND [5.1] system , so they are some pretty good speakerz . thanks for the feed . will post samples later

Back