New Blog for Hip Hop Heads!

Mixtape Meeko

Tha LookOut!!!!

We are starting a new blog for hip hop heads. If you have any real hip hop. I'm talking boom bap underground raw type of hip hop then we will post it if we feeling it. Check out the blog and if you have any music or videos that you want to submit, the instructions are on there.

This is definitely a spot for my diggers!

I mean diggers. Those who love to go diggin for vinyl. To us real hip hop is focusing on the culture itself. as far as music goes we like lyricism and raw beats.

Tha LookOut!!!!

We are starting a new blog for hip hop heads. If you have any real hip hop. I'm talking boom bap underground raw type of hip hop then we will post it if we feeling it. Check out the blog and if you have any music or videos that you want to submit, the instructions are on there.

This is definitely a spot for my diggers!

Dopeness! Def. Gonna submit some material.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Yea....I just submitted...pow. #Trilltrax

cool i submitted my EP I did with Killah Trakz #Ihatemixtapes

that was actually a dope ep. its so much good hip hop out there that we don't get to hear. Keep dropping stuff like this. and support the site too.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Dopeness! Def. Gonna submit some material.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Yea....I just submitted...pow. #Trilltrax

Yoooooooooooooooo. Trill Trax! Dope Dope Dope man. email some info along with that link. twitter name, website.....etc.

S/O to @mixtapemeeko For reviewing & posting my Artist tape "For The Listeners Vol. 2 (Prod. by Trill Trax) by C-Red" on his blog! Real dope blog to just kick back and listen to great music from artists & producers.

Back