Must take Poll. 2 Flips. One is Republican. The other is Deomcratic. Vote or Live on.

Who has the better the flip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrancisPounds

What he have here are two very hot, original, banging flips. The first flip is posted by one of the hottest up and coming producers FutureProducers.com has ever seen. If this dude drops an album (which has gotta be soon due to all the exposure he has been giving himself) it is going to put the world of beat making into a perpetual renouncement with this man as king. Some of you may have seen his "flips" being posted under the pseudonym Seattle1son, but I can only salute this man as my Lord and personal Savior.

Call him Lord, call him the dirty ish, call him Seattle1son, call him what you will. His beat is posted first. Borrows a hot Mr. Wonder joint (great idea! I never even considered sampling such material out of my crate!!!) accompanied by some BANGING drums.

The second beat is just something I put together to try and compete in this poll. It's just some Patsy Cline joint. I know I'm not as good as Seattle1son, clearly after you listen you will see this, but hey, maybe the voter's will vote for a guy like me! "Unemployed" Joe the Plumber esque aspiring to be the next Kanye West!!!!

Thanks in advance for voting!!!

Last edited:
Hey Francis.

Classy move. I got one eye up...think your trying to clown me with praise.

whatever.

nutty way to go about, lol. I'm takin notes.

The patty joint is bangin. Enough to made me go digging through my 200+ country records that were on their way to goodwill, when I get off of, you know...work.

Dunno.
You may just be flat out putting me on the spot with this one.
But I will say

1 I'm tripping that you would even listen to anything else I posted after the Jack5 garbage.(yea garbage)

2 I'm trippin that, even if your laughin at my ish, you top propped my stevie with a poll. I don't see nobody on here doing that with no one elses ish. Thats big.

3 I give you mad respect, because the way we been back and forth'n it, you could have grabbed the jack5's instead of the Stevie and... well..

I don't know where we stand with each other Francis, but that was a hot move you just made.
Feel like you just put my king in check.

This is what I wanna see more of!! but anyways heres my take.

Francis Pounds got my vote in 9 seconds. I was listening to the stevie joint and was wondering when it was gonna change up. It didnt. same loop and drum beat over and over. the patsy kline beat was cool. I liked it, a few little change ups make a world of difference.

Thanks for the props Fugitive. Thanks for voting. I would like to hear more of your stuff...the only thing I heard was the "Booty Loops" joint you threw up like a week ago.

Thanks Fug.

I'ma work on it. Never know when Francis gon put me on the spot again(jes jokes Franco).

Yea, the P Kline is rockin.

---------------------------
Yea fug, my problem with this kid is not with the quality of work, but the suspect way he's been throwing my ish around here.

I didn't know how I felt about this move, but I thought about it.
I'ma givem a hall pass on this one.

I don't think he knows when lines are being crossed. I don't think he means to be as offensive as he is coming off as. We all from different places, different thresholds, different hoods with different codes.

I'm with Nas "I hated too once". Dude is sort of growing on me.

Last edited:
O I C... Well cool then. I just dont wanna critique someone who didnt know they were battling. If he knew, HE GOT BEAT! fair and square!

If I get beat out in this poll. I'm back to the lab, Fug.

Beats are like pits...all it takes is one loss. Put the fighter down, come back with a stronger fighter.

If the tourny is still open at the end of the night, I'll have something new, this time with proper switch ups and transitions.

Got me 1.

thanks 05.

Francis? You voted for you?
thats illy.

You should call that back and let the people decide.
That's only fair, since I ain't get to pick my flip.

Last edited:
Back