MPC 100 Quick Question

Holton89

Aight i just got a MPC 1000 and im using it as a controller in Fruity Loops. Is there a way that i can take my samples from Edison or the FL Slicer and chop it up directly into the FPC so i can use them with the MPC.

well, he didn't say he got an mpc for a controller. he said he has an mpc and wants to use it as a controller. nothing wrong with that. I'd like an mpc as the center piece of my workstation, but I just use the mpd 24 as a controller, and with half the knobs turned off since they send ghost data all the time. the pads still work great though.

but I wouldnt buy an mpd if I had an mpc, unless maybe u wanted to preserve the pads.

but yeah if he bought it for the soul purpose of a controller, of course thats not that smart, excpet it will probly last longer than most p.o.s consumer level controllers.

Last edited:
i didnt get it to use in FL, i have Pro Tools and Logic. but i just got it cuz i had the money yea i could have got a MPD but i didnt want it. i was ask what u gotta do to add the slices in FL, but i figured it out.

Back