Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Underated Producer

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Originally posted by damanja10
    I think Just Blaze is overrated. Breathe was amazing. but everything else he does is just loop he rarely chops his samples.
    and its hot too. the thing is his loops are hotter than most other cats super chopped beats

Thanks
    Originally posted by kid848

And....

Too much is made on how 'complex' or 'simple' a beat is...

Sampling is more than how well you can chop a sample... it's also how good of an ear you have...cuz alot of **** Blaze picks out... I would NEVER record off the record... and he makes BANGERS out of them...

But beyond that... I don't think anybody you guys have mentioned are real producers... not even Blaze and that's my homie...

Dupri gets NO credit... and he has single handedly made careers... Bow, JE, Mariah, he brought Usher back...Da Brat...
    AMEN TO ALL OF THAT. JD is the only producer to spend years at the top and get no kind of love for it

Thanks
    J Dilla

Madlib

Just Blaze definitely isn't overrated, even though he loops, his songs are bangin'

Prince Paul

Thanks
    Originally posted by bogdock

And Scott Storc compistion is hotter than both Blazes loops + 9th Wonders chops combined...WTF Is ur point?
    lol...sure they are...

Storch and his 4-5 tight beats don't compare to Blaze's body of work...
    Need Beats?

[url]www.Myspace.com/honesty215[/url]

[url]http://www.soundclick.com/honesty[/url]
    Exclusive and Non-Exclusive available.
    Pure Heat...

Thanks
    scot is no where close to just blaze

Thanks
    RON BROWZ

Thanks

Thanks
    Originally posted by kid848

Dupri gets NO credit... and he has single handedly made careers... Bow, JE, Mariah, he brought Usher back...Da Brat...
    Dupri's talent is all bought fame. His beats are lame and he relys on gimmics. I mean he "invented" Kriss Kross, with his dad anyway. That's always been thier thing. Find a gimmic and fund it untill it makes money. I almost never like a single song he has produced or been featured on except that "Fresh as I'm is" Bow track. The beat and track is dope. But if it sounded a little less like a J. D. beat it would be even better. And I'm from the A. Even if he offered to sign me I might check it out then if it sounded anything like his signiture work then I would turn it down. Same thing with DTP. Luda is one of the tightest feature artist but his tracks get so annoying. And I blame the producer.
    Macbook Pro i7, Digi 002R, JBL LSR4328, CL7602 mic pre, SM7b, GT66, ProTools 10, Reason 5.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Morning_Star

Dupri's talent is all bought fame. His beats are lame and he relys on gimmics. I mean he "invented" Kriss Kross, with his dad anyway. That's always been thier thing. Find a gimmic and fund it untill it makes money. I almost never like a single song he has produced or been featured on except that "Fresh as I'm is" Bow track. The beat and track is dope. But if it sounded a little less like a J. D. beat it would be even better. And I'm from the A. Even if he offered to sign me I might check it out then if it sounded anything like his signiture work then I would turn it down. Same thing with DTP. Luda is one of the tightest feature artist but his tracks get so annoying. And I blame the producer.
    I def. disagree...

I **** w/ 99% of Bow Wow's singles... and the R n B songs he's produced have been crazy!
    Need Beats?

[url]www.Myspace.com/honesty215[/url]

[url]http://www.soundclick.com/honesty[/url]
    Exclusive and Non-Exclusive available.
    Pure Heat...

Thanks
    i still think pete rock deserves a lot more burn.

Thread Information