Khrysis....Where to begin?

DannyDee

Khrysis.
1st off, Probably my favorite producer as of now..And has been for a while. If you haven't heard anything from him, Start NOW. Khrysis on the boards with the heat 1 & 2 are the best beat-tapes I've ever let my speakers listen to.
His way to sample, chop shit up, add sick ass drums, make everything so SUPER sloppy but still have you boppin, AND throw in those Fruity Loops VST's and Synths, It all blows me away.
BUT, I just wanna know if anbody on here knows about any of his ways of making beats. Packs, Flow, VST's?, etc....
Peace & Bless..

Last edited:
Khrysis is pretty nice but I think that "Da Grind" is STILL his best beat. That was from back in the day. Dude isn't really improving in my opinion. I'm sure you could make an argument the other way though.

The thing I like most about Khrysis is that I can never tell what beat he produced. He doesn't have a "sound", he's just complete with his shit.

Not to mention

The Game
Boondock Saints
The End of the Day

khrysis shows that its the sample that makes the producer as opposed the the flipside, but hes a good producer, pretty underrated.
Boondock Saints.... such a dope beat.

Back