• Just Blaze

Votes: 399 54.7%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 330 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dj marcus said:
i meet kanye in a record store in buckhead (atlanta) four years ago and i havent liked him since aside from his arrogance i just dont think hes a cool person, im not star stuck or anything like that but when i saw him in the same lane that i was browsing it caught me off guard so i said "hey man whats up" and he just looked at me like i was a bum in the street or some ****, and it was very degrading, not to metion i look better than him nohomo and was dressed nicer than him at the time, it just made me feel weird cause up until that time i had never gotten that sort of response from anyone before., but that encounter messed everything up for me, as far as kanye goes. so **** kanye lame ass. too arroagant for his own well being, and hes also a crybaby, and acts like a female publicly.but oh well at the end of the day hes still famous and im not yet so **** it.
JUST BLAZZZZZZZZZZE ALL DAY

one

That's the thing I don't get,why does he portrays himself like that when he's so corny to begin with???
That takes away his credibility(at least for me).But that said,he's still talented but Just Blaze is my nigguh though...

dj marcus said:
i meet kanye in a record store in buckhead (atlanta) four years ago and i havent liked him since aside from his arrogance i just dont think hes a cool person, im not star stuck or anything like that but when i saw him in the same lane that i was browsing it caught me off guard so i said "hey man whats up" and he just looked at me like i was a bum in the street or some ****, and it was very degrading, not to metion i look better than him nohomo and was dressed nicer than him at the time, it just made me feel weird cause up until that time i had never gotten that sort of response from anyone before., but that encounter messed everything up for me, as far as kanye goes. so **** kanye lame ass. too arroagant for his own well being, and hes also a crybaby, and acts like a female publicly.but oh well at the end of the day hes still famous and im not yet so **** it.
JUST BLAZZZZZZZZZZE ALL DAY

one

thang, that's messed up for real

then again it shows you celebrities aren't everything they seem

theyre both nice...2 of tha nicest in tha game. but ima hafta go wit Blaze. Kingdom Come by Jay was crazy, i like how he flipped tha Rick James beat. plus Song Cry...cant hate on that...

production wise. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ even though its simple
im not a fan of kanye, and i personally think hes way overrated, some of the stuff i do could be compared to his work, and ive heard alot of other cats music on this site thats versitality could be compared to his as well, he is just a producer that made it thats all really

kanye

his tracks like.. dipset forever and down and out.

oh my

I like them both...difficult to say who's actually 'better' however i 'enjoy' listening to Blaze beats just a little more.

Sorry, but I had to comment:
Kanye's more soulful. Just is more creative with the sample chops. Kayne's drums are better. Just is better with Rock or agressive samples.Both are hip hop heads who understand song format. I give a slight edge to Just Blaze because when it comes to radio play, Just's commercial joints still have that Hip Hop feel where Kanye can give you some real cheesy pop stuff at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as digging for obscure samples, I give it to Just although they both sample popular tracks.

And as far as drums, I must say, Just's drums are more raw and banging.

Last but not least, Just makes that epic shiiiiiiittttttt

Everyone is saying Kanye is more versatile, but forgetting about Just's work with carl thomas, faith evans, shaggy, and lenny kravitz, etc

I like Jus old stuff. Rumor has it that he has stopped using the MPC. I don't know if that's true or not. I hope he hasn't. But I know that the joint he did for Fab using live players/instruments didn't sound like his old stuff. I mean it was good, but it just didn't have that swing, feel or sound that I'm used to hearing from Jus. I guess if I was rapper lookin' for beats I would go to Jus if I want a street record type beat and if I want a more radio friendly style beat then I would probably go to Kanye. Just my humble opinion.

MastaMnd said:
I like Jus old stuff. Rumor has it that he has stopped using the MPC. I don't know if that's true or not. I hope he hasn't. But I know that the joint he did for Fab using live players/instruments didn't sound like his old stuff. I mean it was good, but it just didn't have that swing, feel or sound that I'm used to hearing from Jus. I guess if I was rapper lookin' for beats I would go to Jus if I want a street record type beat and if I want a more radio friendly style beat then I would probably go to Kanye. Just my humble opinion.

Well,Jus said that he doesn't use the MPC no more,Pro Tools and Live.
And you know what,he would probably agree with you.If he wants to make some money,he can't sample that much since the clearing samples is a big problem.You're right,Kanye makes excellent mainstream radio friendly music ,it really comes down to preference on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back