I only use FL and my musics harder than most

Azza said:
'right' track.
I agree, thats a very uncreative track that i did close to a year ago but for some reason its one that ive had alot of interest from mc's with. I actually leased it to someone recently and it should be back soon. Ill post it when i get it back with vocals.

Anyone else sick of these forums called:

I use FL, and I'm the (adj. describing yourself) and my (Noun) is better than industry (noun.)

Last edited:
MccM6 said:
too bad your opinion is just that of a hater. No sence of rhythem??? come on hahaha

I do have some but i dont like the mc's on them.

First of all when u come in to a site full of REALLY REALLY ILL producers and say that your harder than most using only fruity loops.. my expectations were raised but when I actually heard your music , it didnt equal the trash u were talking. you might be iller than SOME but not MOST, listen to a few of the heavyweights on here.. Str8Klownin, J.Troup, Hitz, Proper-T, Kham, Rome, deranged,Wintip, and believe me there are plenty more then u will understand why i cant get with what u sayin.. u basically hyped yourself up only to NOT meet those expectations, and thats why i cant get with ya tracks but like i said this is my opinion keep doing u:cheers: call me a hater all u want, that means everyone who dislikes your music must be a hater

hastyleboygenious said:
Those of us with a true ear for music don't need all the gear to make magic. I feel the same as u brah, I got a Reason and a midi controller and I make a lot of fire...

I don't even need electricity to make good music.. :D

PG

Project Girl said:
I don't even need electricity to make good music.. :D

PG

Haha, word, I hear you. Nothing like a nice steel string acoustic.

@ the OP: That Suck it Or Not remix is off my dude. I can't hate your tracks though. They're aight... I've heard much better from less though. But I've heard wack **** from better setups...

@ BenL: Yeah, I'm sick of posts like this. But I'm more sick of "I use an MPC, so I'm a REAL producer... You use (insert random software within classification pulled directly from a$$) so you're NOT a real producer."

But you know... whatever.

-AD

Haha yeah im gonna be honest, this thread is a joke. Im sick of all these posts and how they are the only ones that get posted in while dudes get blown off in threads asking for honest crtisism. I mean, look, this one blew up to page 3 in 20 min.

I really dont think my tracks are anything out of the ordinary and/or better than anything on here really. Just wanted to see the reactions to them if i was cocky.

BenL said:
Anyone else sick of these forums called:

I use FL, and I'm the (adj. describing yourself) and my (Noun) is better than industry (noun.)

Hahahaha....well put...but honestly at the end of the day its what you bring to the table, be it some good ish or not...the listeners will be the judge and let ya know...

Who cares...but iam using Fl7 and adobe and a mouse...and I feel iam getting better from when I first started doing this...but that's me...and again who cares?...

Just be real and cut the lil things out...just feel the music and be real...

And these kinda threads are annoying cause there nothing but debates...and nobody goes far just debating...its the will to act!

Now I'll go scope ya stuff out and judge as a listener...not like some wanabe big shot...

Lataz folks!...love this site by the way...has helpd me inprove..

YEA EVERYBODY THINK's THAT THEY CAN BE LIKE 9TH WONDER. HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE WHO GIVES A DAM......

i only use FL and thats it, no midi controller......some studios have alot of **** so they can use more sounds, features, clarity, etc., its also part of the hobby of producing, you and I are somewhat limited but it really comes down to how creative and original you are......where did you get that suck it or not acapella btw?

MccM6 said:
haha you'd be one to talk about average.... go make some more techno my dude.

and im not really saying im THAT far above average. Im just saying why is it that my stuff is better then some dudes with so much invested into their production.

Actually that beat is uptempo pop.

And no your music isn't better than anyone that has expensive stuff...or even as good as.

rando said:
Actually that beat is uptempo pop.

And no your music isn't better than anyone that has expensive stuff...or even as good as.

MccM6 said:
Haha yeah im gonna be honest, this thread is a joke. Im sick of all these posts and how they are the only ones that get posted in while dudes get blown off in threads asking for honest crtisism. I mean, look, this one blew up to page 3 in 20 min.

I really dont think my tracks are anything out of the ordinary and/or better than anything on here really. Just wanted to see the reactions to them if i was cocky.

But still, i find your comment funny. You can conclusively say that my beats are no better than anyone with a more expensive studio than me? Thats like saying "This book is better than any other book ever written." It just isnt something you can ever say.

MccM6 said:
I see dudes on here and on myspace with thousand dollar studios and **** and all im usin is a 150 dollar midi controller and FL. How is it that with all their stuff, im still makin harder tracks?

IF that is truly the case, then you should also see the same guys in here in the same boat as you using the same set up, and making equal (if not better) "fiya!!". Really shouldn't boast like you created the mold, when your just another cast from it..........

-M

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BlkGost, Get em.............. As for my opinion, Right was the only thing that even caught my ear. Otherwise nothing speceial. You could be a cool person and all, but for this thread, you're a di*khead. Real talk.... and as for that Dipset sh*t..... It's a**. Point blank garbage. You could probally do better than that, but lose the cocky attitude bro.
Let me hear better.......
Peace
S II

BlackImpact said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and as for that Dipset sh*t..... It's a**. Point blank garbage. You could probally do better than that

I agree........
You should learn to sync an accapella up with an instrumental

-M

Back