I only use FL and my musics harder than most

MccM6

I see dudes on here and on myspace with thousand dollar studios and **** and all im usin is a 150 dollar midi controller and FL. How is it that with all their stuff, im still makin harder tracks?

Because . . .

***ahem****

1) there is nothing wrong with FL as a program,

2) better equipment doesn't make you a better producer

3) uh, yeah i think i just covered it without even listening to your music. I really hope its good after a post like that.

cuz they got money and no talent. maybe u got talent. maybe u and your friends have a bias opinion and think your music is dope. haha. jk, i listened to ya stuff i actually like it. peace

that suck it or not remix is kinda offbeat.

why do some of your beats sound like they've been sampled exactly the same before (Right)

the songs sound a little dipsety overall (nothing wrong with that, i do dipset style beats but not only)

btw dont diss people with tons of equiptment. different setups work for different people. i use mainly FL myself.

if someone gave me a laptop, a copy of FL and a song (to sample). i could make a beat.

Last edited:
dee2good said:
Because . . .

***ahem****

1) there is nothing wrong with FL as a program,

2) better equipment doesn't make you a better producer

3) uh, yeah i think i just covered it without even listening to your music. I really hope its good after a post like that.

yeah but it seems like if u have better stuff, you should be more capable to make better ****. Any wack ass producers wanna send me their mpc? ahaha

bobsmitt said:
that suck it or not remix is kinda offbeat.

why do some of your beats sound like they've been sampled exactly the same before (Right)

the songs sound a little dipsety overall (nothing wrong with that, i do dipset style beats but not only)

btw dont diss people with tons of equiptment. different setups work for different people. i use mainly FL myself.

if someone gave me a laptop, a copy of FL and a song (to sample). i could make a beat.
Ive never heard anything like that before but i'd be interested to hear the song your talking about. And you say some of my beats but only mention right. Is that the only one that sounds like that?

did u listen to all my beats or only the first two? Theres no way the last three sound dip set esque.

Im dissing on them im just saying if ur throwin down 5000 dollars on ur equipment and someone with hardly anything is making better **** than you... what are you doing?

rando said:
Ummmm.....no....your music is average man and that's it.
haha you'd be one to talk about average.... go make some more techno my dude.

and im not really saying im THAT far above average. Im just saying why is it that my stuff is better then some dudes with so much invested into their production.

Last edited:
Those of us with a true ear for music don't need all the gear to make magic. I feel the same as u brah, I got a Reason and a midi controller and I make a lot of fire...

MccM6 said:
yeah but it seems like if u have better stuff, you should be more capable to make better ****. Any wack ass producers wanna send me their mpc? ahaha

sounds like u need an mp to me man.. real talk u could really take advantage of the timing..... or better yet.. just develop a sense of rhythm

youngins comin in here talkin trash and your beats sound like THAT lolololololololololololololo:monkey:

Okay, i just listened to your stuff, I thought it was pretty decent, but making the beat is only the first step for a future producer. You still have to record the vocals for the track. Do you have any finished songs you could post?

hastyleboygenious said:
Those of us with a true ear for music don't need all the gear to make magic. I feel the same as u brah, I got a Reason and a midi controller and I make a lot of fire...
yeah for sure. Good **** on that "Hes ya nigga" track.

Depends on person. Remeber an MPC n FL do the same job, sequence music. Your beats are cool tho, nothing special yet. But the reason why they have hardware and not software is because they like the feel, i can make beats sometimes better on FL then hardware but i will always pick hardware at the end of the day because it suits me best even if my music aint as good as whats done on FL.

JuggernautBlack said:
sounds like u need an mp to me man.. real talk u could really take advantage of the timing..... or better yet.. just develop a sense of rhythm

youngins comin in here talkin trash and your beats sound like THAT lolololololololololololololo:monkey:

and u know u wrong for doing that to that emotions sample

MccM6 said:
I guess there always has to be the steriotypical haters in every thread.

having an opinion doesnt make u a hater...im sure there are others who are feelin it. props 2 u on that:cheers: , im just not feelin it man,, not hatin jsut expresing my opinion

JuggernautBlack said:
having an opinion doesnt make u a hater...im sure there are others who are feelin it. props 2 u on that:cheers: , im just not feelin it man,, not hatin jsut expresing my opinion
too bad your opinion is just that of a hater. No sence of rhythem??? come on hahaha

dee2good said:
Okay, i just listened to your stuff, I thought it was pretty decent, but making the beat is only the first step for a future producer. You still have to record the vocals for the track. Do you have any finished songs you could post?
I do have some but i dont like the mc's on them.

Last edited:
JuggernautBlack said:

I Agree, You got real potential but you raped that emotion sample of its coolness :( but have another go at it ;) .

Back