How good you think you are???

Yeah and many FP members also know that you are a little annoying kid who hypes his own sh'tty beats (rando)

vursatyl0601 said:
Ive been away from fp for a minute... i hope this isnt a sign of how things are going around here....

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is starting to be the general tendency around here

Last edited:
to `be honest just about everbody on here is good enough to get somebody's album (D4L). im prety sure i could get on a major album if i practice for a couple of years. my best beats are good enough now im just working on consistancy.

orjanbeats said:
Yeah and many FP members also know that you are a little annoying kid who hypes his own sh'tty beats (rando)

I underlined the words that made you contradict yourself....basically ;)

orjanbeats said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but this is starting to be the general tendency around here

:rolleyes:
Yeah I agree with orjan, there is alotta people who just go around attacking people for no reason, just asking to get reported...eventually.

and I thought only americans were rude lol ;)

Last edited:
haha all this hate

f*ck everybody.. im better than dr. dre and timbaland........

MySpace Gangsta said:
And 4 the record, rando and bobsmitt are garbage
if i'm garbage than i don't know what u are. stop acting like you're above everyone else. you're just another noname producer that makes dipset beats.

heheheheheheheheheheh um i
heheheheheheheheheheh im bored free post this is a very interesting thread

lol...i'm new around here..one thing i DO notice is that ya'll AT LEAST go to each other's pages and give criticism...whether it's constructive or not...

www.myspace.com/lilbuddyproductions

so do i got it, or should i keep working?

yep yep

oh most definitely. i'll NEVER stop working. just looking to see if i could get some feedback on what i do. i wish i could get into myspace at the job. i'd love to check everybody out to see what different styles everyone has...

yep yep

You know, I don't think I am all that good enough to be on any album yet, which is why I still work on it. I think that's why most of us come here, anyways, isn't it? To improve and to help others improve?

echoGHOST said:
I think that's why most of us come here, anyways, isn't it? To improve and to help others improve?

My point exactly, but some FP members don't seem to understand that concept.

heck, it's even FP's slogan at the top of the of the homepage!!! :rolleyes:

Back