how do you hook trigger finger up 2 ya flstudio

• Thread starter firewallproductionz
  • Start date
F

firewallproductionz

how do you hook trigger finger up 2 ya flstudio. i just got one the other day can any one help me out ?

Its just a MIDI* controller.

*super hint on what you need to do...although usingthe helpfile you coulda solved this in like 3 minutes tops.

6ee4_1_b.JPG

MIDI to USB cable. Look on Ebay.

dergillz said:
6ee4_1_b.JPG

MIDI to USB cable. Look on Ebay.
trigger finger hooks up with usb.

i'm not at home so i apologize if some of the directions i give are wrong.

Step 1 - Hook up Trigger Finger to USB Port (the connector should come with the trigger finder)

Step 2 - Use cd that came with it to install drivers (this is not 100% necessary but it's a good idea to fix some potential problems when you connect it)

Step 3 - Open FL Studio

Step 4 - Go to the Options menu and go to Midi Options (i'm probably getting the names wrong, the options menu can be found in one of the drop down menus in the top left of FL)

Step 5 - You should see the name of your device (it will probably look like Trigger Finger or something with M-Audio in the name)

Step 6 - Select the Trigger Finger device and press the enable button to turn it on

Enjoy!

i apologize for any name messups and stuff i said. i'm not at home now so i couldn't go through the actually process of doing what you asked. i don't actually have a Trigger Finger but i have setup other midi controllers with FL Studio and they all work pretty much the same.

bobsmitt said:
trigger finger hooks up with usb.

i'm not at home so i apologize if some of the directions i give are wrong.

Step 1 - Hook up Trigger Finger to USB Port (the connector should come with the trigger finder)

Step 2 - Use cd that came with it to install drivers (this is not 100% necessary but it's a good idea to fix some potential problems when you connect it)

Step 3 - Open FL Studio

Step 4 - Go to the Options menu and go to Midi Options (i'm probably getting the names wrong, the options menu can be found in one of the drop down menus in the top left of FL)

Step 5 - You should see the name of your device (it will probably look like Trigger Finger or something with M-Audio in the name)

Step 6 - Select the Trigger Finger device and press the enable button to turn it on

Enjoy!

i apologize for any name messups and stuff i said. i'm not at home now so i couldn't go through the actually process of doing what you asked. i don't actually have a Trigger Finger but i have setup other midi controllers with FL Studio and they all work pretty much the same.

further info

if you open the fpc (in fl 7) goto where the "FPC" logo its in the upper left hand conner, then ****f the mouse pointer slightly downward and then you should come across a LCD that say "pad 1/32"

to the right and left of that lcd, there are arrows pointing in their respective directions, but on the right, there is to arrows, one pointing right and one pointing down, click on the one pointing down and a menu should drop down

goto to Layouts>Tigger finger

Back