Henry Mancini Lujon sample

eccentric1

has anyone tried or heard of the Henry Mancini composition called: Lujon and has been able to successfully sample it if so post

That song is so perfect, it's practically a crime to mess with it. But mad props to someone who can make something banging out of it.

never heard of it but i searched 4 it and dis is wat i got,,
if it isnt sorry

Mancini is a genius

philly_smalls said:
That song is so perfect, it's practically a crime to mess with it.

No doubt!
When I was a small kid, my dad had an old cassette tape with that song on it but a different funkier version - it was played in a funk type of style. That's one of my all-time favorite songs but I haven't been able to find that other version since.

Anyways, what do y'all think bout how this is hooked?

^^^That is a hot azz track mad props bro so creative. Thats the hottest track ive heard in a bit.
Can u send me the vocal sample by any chance? The scream towards the beginning, I'd relle appreaciate it.

Thanks.

i flipped the first one check it out did it in like 30 mins i like the way it came out doesnt sound like the rest of my beats and its not puper complacaded of a flip lets hear some feed back

Damn sEvin, that was hot. I could definitely bump that along with the original while lounging in the stately Wayne manor on a Sunday.

Challah.

check me me

yo it took me a minute to figure out how i wanted to get down with the sample, but i think i got something your gonna feel let me know what yall think.:cheers:

i totally flipped it to death cuz u caint even tell that a sample is used. basically i made one shots outta parts of the sample. lol.
here it is.

sEvin said:
No doubt!
When I was a small kid, my dad had an old cassette tape with that song on it but a different funkier version - it was played in a funk type of style. That's one of my all-time favorite songs but I haven't been able to find that other version since.

Anyways, what do y'all think bout how this is hooked?
yea ur version was hottt, ive never been to europe , but ur music took me there

mastamoore89 said:
i totally flipped it to death cuz u caint even tell that a sample is used. basically i made one shots outta parts of the sample. lol.
here it is.
thats kool but i didnt hear any of the sample, just the drums

Last edited by a moderator:
this is mine...did it last week forgot about this thread though

The SAME PIECES

It is beginning to seem like some pplz took the idea of sampling Lujon and given it too the dogs...........I like MARQUEES version for the switch ups.....the other ones did what I expected...what would be taken from the sample very tidbits of sound...reason: the sample is on the untouchable list of samples you should not touch b/c it brings financial harm (if sold) and plus it is a timeless piece of music hard to recognize and very har to

Back