Heatmakerz Samples!!!

Shottas
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " Your Love " (Sizzla)

Take It Or Leave It
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " Take It Or Leave It " (The Manhattans)

Soul Centric
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " It's All Wrong But It's Alright " (Percy Sledge)

Just Us
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " Wild Man " (The Babys)

Receipt
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " The Lay Away " (Isley Brothers)

Tha Mobb
Produced by Heatmakerz
Contains a sample from " Moment of Truth " (Willie Tee)

I HOPE THIS AINT GETTIN ANNOYING BUT HERES SOME MORE LOL..

heatmakerz-smack dvd beat (intro)

this beat was made for the smack dvd and is only on the smack dvd and the "The Heatmakerz-Crackstrumental" cd.
but i still don't know who they sampled on this one

Last edited:
The beat from the SMACK DVD intro (the beat that says "I Know Where I'm Going") was used by Papoose. I forget the name of the song but the first line is "It's The Return Of The Living Dead" or something like that, hope this helps ya'll out. The funny thing is that every sample that has been named so far I actually have all of those records. It's crazy.
-Unique
email: uniquekennels@hotmail.com

uniquekennels said:
The beat from the SMACK DVD intro (the beat that says "I Know Where I'm Going") was used by Papoose. I forget the name of the song but the first line is "It's The Return Of The Living Dead" or something like that, hope this helps ya'll out. The funny thing is that every sample that has been named so far I actually have all of those records. It's crazy.
-Unique
the beat is actually Cam'ron - "Bigger Picture"
papoose's beat just had the same sample i think

Naw man, it's the same exact beat. Another beat they made for him was for the "Body Bluffing" Song. He says at the beginning of the song, "What up Heatmakerz?", "Rsonist what up?". I think Papoose might be 2nd behind the Diplomats as far as having beats from the Heatmakerz. They work together a whole lot. Get some of Papoose's music and you will see so for yourself. One.
-Unique

uniquekennels said:
Naw man, it's the same exact beat. Another beat they made for him was for the "Body Bluffing" Song. He says at the beginning of the song, "What up Heatmakerz?", "Rsonist what up?". I think Papoose might be 2nd behind the Diplomats as far as having beats from the Heatmakerz. They work together a whole lot. Get some of Papoose's music and you will see so for yourself. One.
-Unique
i guess i stand corrected then ;), i'll check that papoose

uniquekennels said:
-Unique

Do you have the sample for that song because I've been looking for it for a minute.

Nice find on the samples...I'll check and if I come across some not on the list...I will post'em!

Back