Good cheap or free songs and artists to sample

blaksheepbeats

Hey folks. I'm new to producing and very new here. I would like to learn how to sample and chop songs. The only songs I think my parents have are like cassettes and dvds of gospel and soft rnb music. How can I transfer them to my laptop? And if I don't feel like using those songs, are there any free songs that I can download to sample without having to worry about royalties and things like that?

What's up man, for the most part you won't have to worry about royalties unless your making enough money off of your work. When I'm lookin for samples I usually start on YouTube with a search like soulful songs from the 70s. Once I find what I'm looking for I go to Google and look for a YOUTUBE TO MP3 CONVERTER and you can dl what ever you wan . Hope it was helpful.
Check out some of my beats soundckoud.com/holleyboy120
Post some of your links I'll check em out

What's up man, for the most part you won't have to worry about royalties unless your making enough money off of your work. When I'm lookin for samples I usually start on YouTube with a search like soulful songs from the 70s. Once I find what I'm looking for I go to Google and look for a YOUTUBE TO MP3 CONVERTER and you can dl what ever you wan . Hope it was helpful.
Check out some of my beats soundckoud.com/holleyboy120
Post some of your links I'll check em out

Thanks man that really helped. I just finished my 4th track and I'm looking for feedback on it anyways, so I'd appreciate if you could give it a listen and tell me the goods and the bads. I'll also check your soundcloud out. https://soundcloud.com/blak_sheep/dubs

Back