Good Blogs to get more exposure?

Influence**

What up all

Looking to get my music more and more out there...
Wondering what blogs get a lot of dudes passing through and
a good place to post up some soundcloud tracks.

Cheers

Good question. I'm also lookin to get some good exposure for my beats but don't really know how to. My advise would be to either make your own blog like abnormal n abstrakt and just try to network to make your blog known or just use summin like facebook or twitter to network. But then again i'm in the same situation as you.

do you sample or not? right here on FP you can post your songs, and sample flips. and battle. i've had MC's asking to use my beats after i posted in the feedback section

Yeah i sample man. Use the feedback section quite alot.
Just was wondering if there was any other routes to try as well?

yeah i think hiphopmakers.com go onto the links section theres a website specially for beatbattles.. i think? maybe try that. soundcloud is also pretty good. start a profile there. check other people out, show them your music etc.

Dont want to seem like im boosting my own site or anything but if youre looking for small exposure (not necessarily to sell), small blogs are a good idea to submit to. Smaller blogs, although they dont get a huge number or views, often have dedicated viewers. Try searching around for some smaller sized Hip-Hop blogs and send some music over to them. (A new track, mixtape, etc.)

I run www.TheBackPacked.com and am always taking submissions for new music from smaller artists. While not everything gets posted, if it sounds quality and im not too backed up, its got a good shot. I think a lot of other smaller similar blogs are the same way. Could be a good way to get your name out to a few more people and possibly be spotted by an artist or two for collaborations.

Dont want to seem like im boosting my own site or anything but if youre looking for small exposure (not necessarily to sell), small blogs are a good idea to submit to. Smaller blogs, although they dont get a huge number or views, often have dedicated viewers. Try searching around for some smaller sized Hip-Hop blogs and send some music over to them. (A new track, mixtape, etc.)

I run www.TheBackPacked.com and am always taking submissions for new music from smaller artists. While not everything gets posted, if it sounds quality and im not too backed up, its got a good shot. I think a lot of other smaller similar blogs are the same way. Could be a good way to get your name out to a few more people and possibly be spotted by an artist or two for collaborations.

nice website homie

I sent you someting

i know this a lil off topic but is soundcloud a good site to post your music is alot of people on there

I run www.infrasoundkids.com featured a few people on there, but I've had loads contact me and their stuff is actually shit, I don't want the blog going crap and try to keep the quality up, so if you think you can contribute to that with your music then I'll definitely feature you. It gets about 2000 hits per month at the moment, so that's 2000 people you can market too.

www.infrasoundkids.com

Back