The Fruity Loops Curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm Kid

J-Snyder
Today i experienced the curse of fruity loops FP. It broke my hawt that fruityloops has gained this much noteriety to the point, for the 1st time i felt embarassed to say i used it. Feel me for a second, i was chillin with one of my boys after work showing him my beats and showing him my growth and everything. We choppin up, he going into science mode on me and everything talking about the basslines and all, but then the dreaded question arrives.

"Damn dawg what do you use to make these beats they dope?"
Hesistant, i think to myself "man he ain't gon belive i use fruityloops"
I go "man i use fruityloops fam"
This foo turns to me and goes "fruityloops are u seriious!? dawg fruity loops ain't good for producing it's holding you back"
I'm like "aye man i just use what i use, and i like what i make"
Dude cuts me off mid sentence and goes "These beats could be alot of better, if you got off fruity loops, it's a crutch and niggas know that, man these beats could have tighter loops and the quality can be better"

I'm like "what the ****? i thought you was feelin them and said they were fine?"
Dude goes "Nah man, fruity loops is a video game program, rap ain't no video game"
I just sigh and go "Ya know what man, ima just start tellin niggas i made my beats off a mpc, or fanton and call it a day, then when im bout to leave ill just say fruity loops"

he still my boy, he's been producing way longer than me, but i think fruity loops is cursed now! **** had me like "damn....it's like that!?"

Yea I got that reaction a few times, if I was u I would just laugh cause he just exposed his *****-ass-ness to you. How one minute the beat is dpe and the next it could be way better. I wanna smack niccas when they say stuff like dat...its so contradictory to what you just said. Tell em I said to slap his self lol

nigga the DAW is called fruity looops.. i doubt any one that doesn't use it themselves will respect it..

Even if you say FL studio.. they gonna be like what the Fl mean.. once they hear fruity loops.. they automatically assume its some video game or solja boy beat makin type of ****

the name holds the software back..

Man fck that, when people ask me that question, i give'em my standard reply, which is "MPC and Pro Tools". They don't fckin know, like u said, he was just on ur d!ck. Like this one dude, he said my beats was bumpin, then a few days later when he comes to the studio and see's my oxygen 8, then he's like "you need a better keyboard, like a fantom or something". I pulled a Martin on his azz "get ta steppinnnnn". This thread could have been worse, it could have been a "i hate fruity loops" thread.
LevLove

out of all the fruits ImageLine could have picked for a logo, they pick a pepper lol...

Yup definitely not finna get any sympathy from FP on this issue lol there's a small group of us FL users the rest is hatin azz Reason(s) heads and stuck up empeecee users...

Yo Kalm Kid I peeped your J-Snyder_Versatilities_Gift-2008 on a plane back to NC last week. It's dope man keep doing what you do.

damn that's wack lol. i never got that people would go from saying you're hot to saying you're ok. i try not to get to annoyed over that **** tho.

you got nice stuff btw.

i

My thing is if some people got Fl Studio I'm almost guranteed some people couldn't make fyre they think its the easiest thing in the world to do and it's not making a fyre beat in general is hard period next time some one rides you for using Fl studio invite them ova and be like go ahead make a beat that's fyre for me

lil jbm said:
Yo Kalm Kid I peeped your J-Snyder_Versatilities_Gift-2008 on a plane back to NC last week. It's dope man keep doing what you do.

thanks bruh for checkin me out!, yeah i didnt make this thread for a FL hate thread, lord knows i didnt want that to happen, just wanted to share a story on here that tripped me out, the reaction from "yo ya stuff is dope" to "it needs work" had me ****ed up like "wha?", but i guess since he been makin beats since 93' with keyboards and drum machines he doesnt like the simplicity i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back