FREE 65-Piece Sample Pack (Foley, Percussive, FX)

ZaneT

DJ/Producer
Making sample packs is something I want to get involved with as my way of giving back to the community. To test the water, I've recorded 65 real-life samples for you to decorate your drum loops with. Untouched and unprocessed in anyway, this pack features sounds from all around my environment recorded using the Tascam DR05 V2.

Introducing: DRUMKANDY

This pack contains 65 samples including;
- 20 Percussion & Vocal FX Samples
- 9 Clap & Slap Samples
- 9 Miscelanious Sound FX
- 7 Hat(Open, Closed, Reverse) Samples
- 7 Iron Chain Samples
- 7 Mouth Pop Samples
- 6 Shaker Samples

ALL samples are free to use in your work. No credit needed, no license required and no royalties gained. Go crazy.
I decided not to include any kick drums because I know you guys have loads and I didn't really think to record any. If you like these samples and would like more in the future, be sure to leave a comment or message me.

Final disclaimer; the midi notes in this example ARE BEING USED in another production, so please do not copy them.

LISTEN TO THE DEMO & DOWNLOAD THE PACK HERE:
https://soundcloud.com/zanetplymouth/free-foley-percussion-sample-pack-vol-1

*Kick Drum & Bass in track NOT included in the demo track

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to feedback, tell me what you like and what you don't like. Tell me what you'd like to see more or less of in future packs. My sample packs will ALWAYS be free, so make sure to follow me on soundcloud so you never miss them!

Last edited:
Back