Finding acapellas

Bolden

How do you guys go about finding them? I mainly want clean ones from songs that are brand new, and acapellas4u doesn't seem to meet either of those standards.

If you got the instrumental version of the acapella you are looking for, you can extract it by inverting phases.
Search on the web, there are plenty of videos & howtos on this technique.

Bump on this thread please! I have an awesome vocal sample in my head and I have been trying to find it acapella but I can't. I would like to know how to do these phase inversions in FL Studio so I can strip the vocals from the instrumental of a track and use it as an acapella.

I use a torrent client.
Different results everyday, similar to digging.
I found a 3gb pack the other day with 100's of acapellas.
You can also search youtube for current and non hip hop acapellas(generally search "official" or "studio" acapellas).
I wont say how to extract them, but thats an easy one to find/figure out.

For Youtube videos, some Soundcloud links and few other acapellas, here's a link I just found with some good ones. Isolated Vocals

I still want to find them for the newest music. Sometimes you hear these remixes that get well known before the actual song does, and I'm wondering who those producers go through to pick those vocals up that fast.

i never really found a good way isolate vocals through sample inversion in FL truthfully. Audacity is probably your best bet if you can find the instrumental, there are tons of tuts on how to get the acapella that way. If not, you can search "blahblah" acapella in google, if you dont find it it may not exist on the web. But, acapella4u.co.uk is a huge database for more popular songs.

acapellas4u is pretty good. you will need to make an account though and you only get 5 downloads per month!

Like mentioned before, various acapella sites help, but me personally, I like to get acapellas (typically rap acapellas) off of 12" singles.

Back