Challenge to you so called "producers" lol j/p

Camelot89

This is a sample from street fighter on Ken's stage. I want to see who can sample this shiza. I tried but came short. Very Short.

Good Luck;)

my dude b-daz flipped this. here's a snippet of his beat. i don't think it was the exact same sample though. i just do know he flipped a ken one. this is one of his first beats though, so don't expect too much. lol.

haha thats fly. yeah they are two different samples. I can vaguely remember gettin my ass kicked on streetfighter to that melody.lol

LOL. you caught me fam. I don't beg my dude. I either get or i leave. Get it right.

haha. i still play that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
im about to kill this sample....and emcee that **** was raw

good luck elilane. I can't fk with video game samples. I gotta have something soulful. some jazz or something with real instruments in it lol

Camelot89 said:
This is a sample from street fighter on Ken's stage. I want to see who can sample this shiza. I tried but came short. Very Short.

Good Luck;)

heres a beat i've been meaning to finish but it doesnt sample ken stage but it is a street fighter sample, I had to do it I love this game and still play it once in a while

yeah. that beat was ill. sadly it wasn't mine. LOL.

Kid Beats <--- this guy. lol. who are you? if you were important, i'd probably know.

if you had listenable beats, maybe you'd be on an album period.

emceesketch said:
LOL. you caught me fam. I don't beg my dude. I either get or i leave. Get it right.

haha. i still play that game.

What are you waiting for?

Leave already.

that's pretty funny considering music pages don't state **** like that. and dude above me, i ain't asking for a street fighter beat. obviously you're another just like that other guy, whoever he is, thinking i have two accounts. like i'd waste my time making two accounts to try and get one beat. lol. the producers i work with put ole boy up there to shame. hence why i ain't bother asking him for **** period.

Back