Cassettes??

ridiculus

CodeRed
What's everyone's Cassette game saying? I've never tried to sample from them. I saw DJ Premier in a video do it (not surprised). Just wanted to know if anyone has ever tried it. I mean I'm a big vinyl guy, but as long as my samples are pre-1990 I'm game.

ive never sampled cassetes ...vhs tho..hah, ive always wanted to record from my mp into a tape recorder tho.. think the warm sound would be nice

you get a hiss when sampleing from cassetes but once I add some efx from my 2000 xl its pretty cool sounding my advice is try it!

Dont forget to vote Bronxsta in the beat battle that goin on right now the link is in my sig Good lookin out

you get a hiss when sampleing from cassetes but once I add some efx from my 2000 xl its pretty cool sounding my advice is try it!

Dont forget to vote Bronxsta in the beat battle that goin on right now the link is in my sig Good lookin out

not if you get a cassette in good condition.

I bought a 4 track to run my samples through. Havent really used it much it gave a lotta hiss. Not to mention i need a new interface with more ins and outs. Its nice to have it anyway. I will get back into using it once i get the new interface.

Back