California Soul

rabbitbeats

Sample by Marlena Shaw was posted a while back. I'm normally not cocky, but I think that I have a dope beat on my hands.

Give me feedback......

oooooo definitely change those drum sounds, those are fl stocks, not pro my dude, i like the chops, but your drums are killin it man

i done the flip last time it was up check it out and let me know what you think... its on my soundclick, funnily enough called cali soul!

soundclick.com/babybeats

dude dj premier wrecked that **** with with guru during the gangstarr days its called Check the Technique

you saw that Dockers commercial huh????? lol when i first heard it i was like i wonder if anyone on FP or other producers are getting this. but then i heard the Gangstarr when premo laced it and i was like yeah... already done b 4.

lol i sampled this awhile ago but i remembered when i saw the dockers commercial that i never posted it

cpetion said:
you saw that Dockers commercial huh????? lol when i first heard it i was like i wonder if anyone on FP or other producers are getting this. but then i heard the Gangstarr when premo laced it and i was like yeah... already done b 4.

yuppp when i saw the dockers commercial
i had to see what song that wass..
still though never got on to fliping it

Back