Brass stabs

lol. i love the haters of this website. without yall it wouldnt be fp.. seriously what is wrong with this question? i mean people giving there drum kits away on this site i didnt think id get such a reaction for an easy question. a simple yes or no woulda worked.. didnt know i was messing with a hard cord gangster from rhode island... lmao

Last edited:
lol. i love the haters of this website. without yall it wouldnt be fp.. seriously what is wrong with this question? i mean people giving there drum kits away on this site i didnt think id get such a reaction for an easy question. a simple yes or no woulda worked.. didnt know i was messing with a hard cord gangster from rhode island... lmao

There is a real nice one surprisingly in hypersonic 2.

How does what i said constitute me being hardcore or gangster? Far from it bruh. I dont identify with either of those...as far as people coming on this site to just ask for shit then calling people "haters" for not helping their sorry non-diggin asses that started making beats a month ago, They can most definitley kick rocks. I stand by what i said. GTFOH.

Try contributing something before you ask for something.

No one likes a troll/leecher.

How does what i said constitute me being hardcore or gangster? Far from it bruh. I dont identify with either of those...as far as people coming on this site to just ask for shit then calling people "haters" for not helping their sorry non-diggin asses that started making beats a month ago, They can most definitley kick rocks. I stand by what i said. GTFOH.

im sorry to offend dude. i actually am a rapper just wanting to branch out so im not serious with the production. so yea im trying to start up so i dont have much to offer as of now but im not gonna hold out if i did. i was under the impression this site was aimed at helping future producers. some one in the family die lately?

This site is supposed to help future producers. But not many people are going to help someone who doesn't contribute.

People come on here all the time and ask for freebies and handouts, usually these people have very low post counts and usually have been members for a while, or they're just new and wan't some free shit. Regardless they are LEECHERS.
Nobody wants to help these people.

They are usually quite easy to spot and get the sour treatment....

not that I really disagree about what you have said but lets be nice about it. There is an entire section where people upload songs for people to flip and at one point people were linking to entire blogs full of albums full of copyrighted music. Sure we all flip samples and make it our own but its still someone elses so how can we talk down on someone who asks a question like this when many people here simply come here to download music to sample. Not that I agree with people not contributing and leeching off of the site but its bound to happen. We just gotta play nice.

believe it's called "Velo Stab"

thanks man i really appreciate it..

and i feel what the rest of yall saying. i aint trying to be a leecher. i have low post cuz everytime i post something someone got something to say that ends up in me just getting mad ya feel me.. and im also not looking for these sounds to get big off of. im just doing this for fun i have absolutely NO intentions to get big off this. but point taken i wont ask for anything else

Last edited:

and i feel what the rest of yall saying. i aint trying to be a leecher. i have low post cuz everytime i post something someone got something to say that ends up in me just getting mad ya feel me.. and im also not looking for these sounds to get big off of. im just doing this for fun i have absolutely NO intentions to get big off this. but point taken i wont ask for anything else

Its all good man....but seriously half the fun of it IS digging so if you do it for fun you really oughtta try it nah mean? No hard feelings whatsoever as far as brass stabs....

here you go...

DivShare File - HHH.rar

One for the leechers.

Dont say i never gave you nothing.

Its all good man....but seriously half the fun of it IS digging so if you do it for fun you really oughtta try it nah mean? No hard feelings whatsoever as far as brass stabs....

here you go...

DivShare File - HHH.rar

One for the leechers.

Dont say i never gave you nothing.

yea man i actually am very interested in digging. me and my baby momma go to garage sales every so often and they always got records for cheap. she's just gotten frustrated with me spending so much money on music equipment. so my advice to any upcoming producers.."dont have kids"

na dont say i aint gave yall nothing. lol

take some of this stuff with a grain of salt people on this site are one of 2 extremes they are either too sensitive and get offended overly easy or they are too extreme and offend people without really trying to (I tend to fall into the 2nd catagory) nobody here is really trying to hurt anyones feelings or piss them off but theres also the reality of you cant ask a question and then get mad when someone tells you the truth. its all good enjoy your time on FP and plz contribute. We need more people in this section asking questions and actually discussing sampling, digging, different samples ect. This section of FP could be great if more people actually took time to discuss music on it rather than just download it

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

yea man i actually am very interested in digging. me and my baby momma go to garage sales every so often and they always got records for cheap. she's just gotten frustrated with me spending so much money on music equipment. so my advice to any upcoming producers.."dont have kids"

na dont say i aint gave yall nothing. lol
lol my sons mom is the same way. She tries to find reasons for me to not go digging Im like wtf I spend like $20 at the record store twice a month lol

take some of this stuff with a grain of salt people on this site are one of 2 extremes they are either too sensitive and get offended overly easy or they are too extreme and offend people without really trying to (I tend to fall into the 2nd catagory) nobody here is really trying to hurt anyones feelings or piss them off but theres also the reality of you cant ask a question and then get mad when someone tells you the truth. its all good enjoy your time on FP and plz contribute. We need more people in this section asking questions and actually discussing sampling, digging, different samples ect. This section of FP could be great if more people actually took time to discuss music on it rather than just download it

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

lol my sons mom is the same way. She tries to find reasons for me to not go digging Im like wtf I spend like $20 at the record store twice a month lol

excellent point. yea she has been on me about every piece of equipment. in order to buy something i gotta sell her on it first. lol.

Back