Best Breaks For Hip-hop Production

tommyill

Me and my people put together this CD called All The Breaks with all of the classic breaks that have been sampled for drums sounds or loops. It has 300 real breaks on it - everything from Skull Snaps to Impeach The President to Substitution - just about everything we could fit on one CD. We tried to make it the best possible tool for producers looking for hard hitting, usable drum sounds.
There is also a "Break IQ" game that you can play and check out your knowlege of breaks.
Please check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.allthebreaks.com

Not at all...it's really just a tool for producers to listen to breaks they might want to sample. If you do sample something off the CD, just like anything else you sample for a commercial production, you will have to get a license from the owner of that particular song's master - usually their record company.

Fantastic! Nice to see Alison Durbin represented!!

Did okay on the quiz, but needed the refresher!

"It's a New Day"......it never gets old.

The links list on that page is great, too.

Co-sign on this CD.

Got my copy and it opened up a whole new world of drums. I have been out of the loop for a while on FP, but this CD has me jones'n to get in the lab again. Wish I had the time!!!

MaZe

got 11 outta 16 not bad... for some one who doesn't stay up on breaks that much.
wish the price was lower...
how an where where the breaks recorded?....
what kinda quality?

Back