Beat/Crate Diggin Documentary!

tylawdaboss

So i'm cruising the web today and landed on youtube and found this video called Beat Diggin Documentary. It showcases some producers and there techniques for diggin for samples. Might not be as informative to you guys that already know how and what to dig for but for some of us newbies it might be good.

Sorry if this has been posted before or if it's late.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5IJjBvSFyU

yeah this has been around for a while...good **** here, nice early mos def and common performances too...check out the movie SCRATCH for a great digging scene with DJ Shadow

cicero19 said:
yeah this has been around for a while...good **** here, nice early mos def and common performances too...check out the movie SCRATCH for a great digging scene with DJ Shadow

yeah i figured this 1 wasn't gonna be new to you guys. Is the movie scratch on youtube? and is it mainly about DJ's or is it more producer based?

Good stuff man never seen it before...i watched it until common came on....this video is defenitly going in my PDA and imma watch the whole thing on the bus ride to work...thanks for the link man looks good!:cheers:

P.S. be sure to check out "the most important 6 second sample ever"
its on the same page with the link u provided....thought it was interesting also

wow, I didnt even have to look at it to know its DitC. lol
seen soooooo many times, I come back and watch it every once in a while.

GeRm305 said:
Good stuff man never seen it before...i watched it until common came on....this video is defenitly going in my PDA and imma watch the whole thing on the bus ride to work...thanks for the link man looks good!:cheers:

P.S. be sure to check out "the most important 6 second sample ever"
its on the same page with the link u provided....thought it was interesting also
I'm going back to check that out man thanks!

joliveirashs said:
Classic video, been around forever. This video made me get up and buy a turntable a few years ago.
Yeah i got to get me a new turntable too and a mixer. my stanton TT1600 MKII is broken where the needle is. might jus get the mixer and a new needle tho.

lol yeah i watch everyonce in awhile for inspiration...old as hell tho..
i liked that Com freestyle

I don't sample a lot and when i do it i use CD's but that was a very inspiring documentary.

The documentary BEAT DIGGIN' mentioned on here feat. DIAMOND D, BUCKWILD, SHOWBIZ, BEATMINERZ and GODFATHER DON is now available online as VOD Stream. Grab it at danishdox.com.

Learn from the legends!

Trailer at vimeo.com/busybodyfilms.

i was lookin for somewhere to watch... not purchase....

If u can watch on this site... maybe im doing somthing wrong... it is n danish so i may be overlookin somthin

Back