Bass line help..

SuspenseBeats

Please help. I make beats in FL Studio, and it comes with very few Bass sounds for making basslines. Im lookin for them hiphop basslines. Like them Preemo basslines.. Where can i get some sounds like these?
Thanks!

3xosc and Sytrus have good bass.

You can always use a low pass filter for bass too, but it doesn't work on every track.

honestly preemo's basslines are very basic. Get a good open one shot of a thick bass note on wax put it on 16 level and rock with it. Or find a mo phat library and use the bass sound from it. I forget the patch but preem does use a bass patch from it.

Thanks guys. I've used boo bass and 3xosc countless times . Just looking for some new options, even if I gotta pay.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Thanks man!. Where can I download this?

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

like what ? besides 3xOsc and boo bass

Spectrasonics Trilian is the dopest bass VST period.. You wont be disappointed... A good tip for getting a nice sounding bassline is using a low pass filter and resonance. Just play around with the cutoff and resonance until it sounds deep and doesnt clash with your kick too much

Last edited:
image line has this vst called harmless that is pretty nice when it comes to making your own bass sounds you can get that thick knock or smooth bassline, i been using that on most my beats lately.

Get Spectrasonic Trilogy. I use it for a lot of my tracks. Top that with some EQing and other effects, it's like the all in one package for bass.

I'd say to even try Image-Line's DX-10, You can get some solid bass out of it! I usually go with the FM bass preset and tweak it from there to my liking!

Back