Alchemist VS. 9th Wonder.... Which One???

Alchemist Vs. 9th Wonder

• Alchemist

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • 9th Wonder

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
id like to say alc, but given the personal experience i and some people ive worked with have had w/ him and the stories...i'm going w/ 9th.

Im'ma go wit 9th..

This dude were the 1 who inspired me to begin' producin', but ALC is the **** too!!!

id like to say alc, but given the personal experience i and some people ive worked with have had w/ him and the stories...i'm going w/ 9th.

wt experiences... I haven't heard the stories??? Is ALC a prick or something lol??

IMO 9th takes it.... just cos am into that soul vibe in Hip-Hop!!

ALC

for so many reasons

plus hes changed his sound up a lil.. 9th still doing the sameeee ****.. i guess if it aint broke dont fix it.. but damn

that new Three 6 mafia ft. Juve track produced by ALC is crazy

wt experiences... I haven't heard the stories??? Is ALC a prick or something lol??

IMO 9th takes it.... just cos am into that soul vibe in Hip-Hop!!

yeah alcs a prick...we can leave it at that.

yeah i've met duke once...and i work w/ infamous mobb...i think its worked out better for them though, as alc got that huge head and eric sermon just been feeding em beats like whoa....and that man right there...got some effin skills

id say alc, but 9th is still dope.

alc been makin me nervous with all this composing he been doin lately though. its wack, hes gutta stick to sampling. his new album better be what everyones hopin for and not a bunch of composed garbage

i think hiz album will be on point... definitely better than the last one... and the last one wuz dope!!! lol but the new track with three 6 mafia is hott in my opinion. he probably wanted to try somethin new and keep people guessing..... u never know

Alchemist straight up.
He has Beats that are Grimey and Soulfull at the same time.

1 of the greatest of all time IMO.

9th is Great as Hell as Well
and i love his Style (which i would compare with Pete Rock, hes not really close to Pete's quality though)
but 9th always uses the same tricks in his Beats, same type of intro's by repeating the beat a couple of times, always the same type of Soul Samples, Same type of Drums, Same type of Basses.
And the mixes could be sounding a lot better on some of the albums he worked on

Last edited:
Back