8 Bar Sample in FL....problem.

rando

I have an 8 bar sample and thie step sequencer won't go up to 8 bars. What is a another way I can get this sample to play right without it loopin over itself lol. I could see how I could this if it was 4 bars.

all u have to do is when u have the sample in the channel go to the left corner of the screen and set the pattern to play for 32....if its 8 bars long

All you have to do is put at the bottom half of the playlist.
I don't know why anyone would put a loop in the step sequencer
anyway.

Click once on the channel where the loops loaded and then go to
playlist and pkace there.See how it fits.If it does not go to the TIME button and time stretch it untill it fits rite

rando said:
I don't sample.

Why do you start stuff with folks.

Turn that bulls**t down.

That funny.I always though a 8 bar loop was a sample

breal said:
That funny.I always though a 8 bar loop was a sample

Haha... That's one HELL of a sample.

I understand that you already found what you're looking for Rando, but my suggestion would be to cut it up into 4 x 2-bar parts.

But whatever... I'm sure you had a reason for using such a large part.

-AD

Last edited by a moderator:
rando said:
I don't sample.

Why do you start stuff with folks.

Turn that bulls**t down.

Haha, so 8 bar sequences/ patterns is only for people who sample? I think you're the one who should stop the bullsh1t, and actually learn the program.

and Big Tief: yes, look at his post count :D

I don't use the piano roll/step sequencer the same as others....again I say....

Turn that bulls**t down.

argument ended.

Last edited:
off topic but the stretch in fl 7 is a vast improvement...unless its something extremely stretched...it does alot better than other versions

You dont have to timestretch anything, why did that came into the discussion? and lol @ rando, he always says "arguement ended" when he realized he made a fool out of himself. Why do you consider this an arguement at all? LOL, i just stated something and you get all emotional

rando said:
I don't use the piano roll/step sequencer the same as others....again I say....

Turn that bulls**t down.

argument ended.
lmfao. you need to spend more time using FL than on FP. and dont give me that i do both at the same time because it's impossible to literally do both.

Back