50$ To the Producer That Has the Dopest Vox/Chant Sounds

faatnntaaf

Yo,

Okay so I'm back again to buy some more sounds. I'm sick and TIRED of the same old chants that every producer is using, so I'm here today looking for some unique vox's. I hear producers with these crazy chants that I've never heard before and I need something like this for my sound collection. The producer/archaeologist that can hook me up with about 30 brand new, DOPE(KEY WORD) chants I will pay 50$ through paypal.

What exactly am I looking for:

1: Some sounds similar to the popular "yeah" chant in the song "Long Red"- Mountain
2: I am not looking for studio recorded chants, only ones sampled from other songs/games/whatever (the vox's people record sound like sh** 99% of the time)
3: The sound pack can NOT include any of the popular chants, and they cant be from any other vox/sound kits that you've purchased from the internet AKA they must be rare. + I've bought just about every online chant kit so theres a good chance I have those sounds already.
4: No whack sounds, I want the sauce here so if you can't deliver top of the line do not take me up on my offer.

IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE & MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS PM ME & WE WILL TALK BUSINESS

Thanks,
-The Pimp

Last edited:
Back