3-27-10 -(sample battle)- sign ups !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THETRUTH529

IM GOING TO TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE..IM GOING SUPPLY THE SAMPLE ITS GOING TO BE A (SOUL SAMPLE) ..ANY QUESTION GET AT ME..PLEASE

• To be guaranteed a place in the battle you must post on this thread saying that you're signing up. If there are more than 18 entries I will see who posted here and who didn't. If you did not post you go the end of the line.
  • You are responsible for making sure the link to your beat works. I do not listen to anything until the night I post the battle thread, so if your link is bad for whatever reason you are ass out.
  • Tracks will need to be hosted somewhere other than MySpace
  • Divshare and zshare are good services to use (BTW zshare is no longer on the censored list)
  • Please do not label your track with your name. I'm trying to set this up to be anonymous, if you do label your track you won't be disqualified but I do encourage everyone to make fun of who ever did it for poor reading skills.
  • When you PM me the link you need to have the subject read Sample Battle submission. I can get a lot of PM's this makes things much easier for me.
All tracks are due by TUESDAY at 8pm PST
sample for battle
http://www.divshare.com/download/10897812-7cd

If there are any questions please address them here.

Here is the schedule for the battle

saturDAYnight / sunDAY Morning: Sample is posted and people register for the battle.

monday: Sign up continues

tuesday: 8pm is deadline for submissions. Sign up is closed and battle is posted

wednesday: Voting

thurday: Voting

friday: Voting

saturday: Voting ends at 10pm winner declared. New sign up posted

saturday: DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
All times are Pacific Standard Time.

JUS PM THE LINKS

Im in, my first battle. We gotta flip this or I can add ma own ish to wahever as long as i sample from the sample given

Yeah Im in too! Already started flipping it! It's gonna be really hot,i can smell it!lol Ya'll better whatch out!!! Be back wit it soon...

Yo Truth!! Can you re-up the sample? I wanted to listen to the sample before I decided if I want in or not.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Yo Truth!! Can you re-up the sample? I wanted to listen to the sample before I decided if I want in or not.

nevermind...just got it!!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back