Yo FP! help me figure out this plugin! Pleeeeeeze!

wlouch said:
haha. Are you saying you wanted people to come here and challenge this post so you would have to explain it afterwards, and THEN it would be a scenario AND explaination together?

Yes, exactly.

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH. Seems a bit farfetched.

Very good post, extremely creative way to put it to people, luckily someone thought it was offensive huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
wlouch said:
Its insulting and discouraging because it is quite clearly a 'mock' version of lots of previous posts on similar subjects. Written in a lower level of intelligence, even from the title, "pleeze" spelled wrong on purpose. I have not seen many spelling or grammatical mistakes since someone questioned your intentions.

"FP fam" another out of character articulation.

Read the original post, and then your replies to me, VERY different stylings.

Actually, I believe all my grammar is proper in my original post.

"Pleeeaaaaaseee" doesn't work, so I wrote "pleeeeeze"... nothing wrong with that.

The only reason "FP fam" seems out of character to you is because I have never until this thread addressed FP'ers as a whole.

If I were going to write in a mocking style, I would have done a lot better than that... in fact, i am insulted that you think that is the best i can do at creating a mocking tone! :)

wlouch said:
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH. Seems a bit farfetched.

Very good post, extremely creative way to put it to people, luckily someone thought it was offensive huh?

Well, i wasn't expecting anyone to find it offensive...

I was expecting a lot of "you cant use a preset for that" and "just listen to the sound and move the slider and find where it sounds right" and "my settings won't help you because you need to hear it in your track"

Then I would have explained how this simple example relates to ALL settings on ALL plugins.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to impune your mocking abilities. But sadly, that level is used on here almost too much, and dare i say it, you have lowered to that before :O

You mean I made all of these presets for nothing? It took me a while but I finally have a few that I think would work out pretty good.

wlouch said:
I didn't mean to impune your mocking abilities. But sadly, that level is used on here almost too much, and dare i say it, you have lowered to that before :O

The truth is, I rarely will mock anyone... and if I do, it will be after a long back-and-forth with the person and in a situation where it is "asked for". :)

But I don't think I have ever responded to someones noob question with "duh duh duh duh duh"

I mean no disrespect here but I think you guys should take this docking party somewhere private.

Dvyce made a funny post with a point. I got it, so did a lot of other people. Wlouch you don't like the way he crafted his "satyre" type of post. We get it.

Now let's get back to discussing music and all the good stuff, and not interneticate.

sleepy said:
You mean I made all of these presets for nothing? It took me a while but I finally have a few that I think would work out pretty good.

send them on to me... I have a track I'm working on right now that needs a "vocal pro-a-lizer"

73* said:
I mean no disrespect here but I think you guys should take this docking party somewhere private.

Dvyce made a funny post with a point. I got it, so did a lot of other people. Wlouch you don't like the way he crafted his "satyre" type of post. We get it.

Now let's get back to discussing music and all the good stuff, and not interneticate.

I'm done... I feel that any more written here will detract from the potential lesson on presets people can learn from this thread.

Last edited:
Again, that comment back to sleepy, clearly mocking. Sod it, i shant bother.

So two people can't even poke fun at the idea of a magic plugin that automatically makes a vocal sound "professional"?

gimme a break...

that is far from "mocking" anybody... especially within the context of this thread.

i shant bother???..

shant.. this nigga said shant lol..

damn.. i should start running that line..

either way.. i found the dvyce's points.. well "on point"...

BEST THREAD EVER!!

I'm over here crackin up.

How you get Pro Tools HD in a month I never will know...

Lol ok, forget it. I misinterpreted the roundabout way your post was attempting to inform people

wlouch said:
Lol ok, forget it. I misinterpreted the roundabout way your post was attempting to inform people

I shant hold it against you.

(now that's mocking... but in a nice fun good-natured sort of way :) )

Using shant because i did it mocking? I thought you said your good at this? :)

Shan't \Shan't\
A contraction of shall not. [Colloq.]

perfectly good English

wlouch said:
Using shant because i did it mocking? I thought you said your good at this? :)

Shan't \Shan't\
A contraction of shall not. [Colloq.]

perfectly good English

Yeah... I know what shan't means...

...and yes, I was using "shant" in a mocking way (as I was immitating/mimicing you... That is a definition of mocking)

Like I said, i was doing it in a nice good natured fun way... I dont know what is so hard to understand about that. I was not trying to hurt you or anything. I am not sure what you are expecting.

Well you got me to read it. ;) And if you were offended by the original post, i have a secret to tell you.................LOOSEN UP!!! :p

fail0at.jpg

Back