Who mix's for a price?

Thanks everybody ! , Ive accualy got somebody going to come over and show me how to do it !! So I Might have to pay him a few times then I should be sweet good to go :)

$499 for one song
$399 for three or more songs
$100 for a demo mix (slow turnaround)
$50 for a beat mix (slow turnaround)
i will do 1 full mix for $100. that means 1 full songs for $100.
anyone interested please contact.
pay half ($50) and get your mix, pay the other half only if you are satisfied. or else don't pay.

only serious customers pm me..

Last edited:
Banned. Stop trolling or I'll make it permanent.

jesus.

the guy maybe made an error when he was reading the prices and then he continued a bit trying to defend his initial idiotic remarks but don't you think a ban is a bit harsh?

i cannot for the life of me see how any of his posts constitute trolling. annoying maybe. trolling, definitely not.

I charge $100 per mix $35 for mastering. I'm a Burklee student. I'm past professional and a few courses aways from my masters cert. e-mail me if you want a good mix engineer.

the.enemyofman@yahoo.com

jesus.

the guy maybe made an error when he was reading the prices and then he continued a bit trying to defend his initial idiotic remarks but don't you think a ban is a bit harsh?

i cannot for the life of me see how any of his posts constitute trolling. annoying maybe. trolling, definitely not.

Not just this thread, there are others in other parts of the forums where he trolled. Also note its a temp ban. 7 days. He'll be back. Its just a slap on the wrist to have a bit more respect.

that mixing price post is all wrong. whoever thinks is right is a complete idiot

It is a bit silly for you to say his post is "all wrong"...

He charges $499 per song... and if you do three or more songs, the price drops to $399...

those are his prices... they can't be "all wrong"... that is what they are.

Back