What software can i download that gives me everything in a studio?

T

The#1beatmaker

Anyone know of any that lets me do everything i can do in a studio?

lol thats a joke right cause i def cant download that

come on guys give me some good software besides fl studio cause i have no idea how to make beats with that

Last edited by a moderator:
u not gone find nothing like that...and even if u did....i doubt u could afford it...something like that would cost thousands upon thousands...try and learn fruity loops...its gone be the cheapest route to go honestly..

i tried tutorials with no luck can someone just give me the lowdown on how to make beats just the basics(like which buttons to press to bring up the beat making screen) then i will make em myself i just dont have a clue how to use this software its nothing like magix music maker or acid pro

Last edited by a moderator:
if u cant learn to make beats in fl then u mind as well give up making beats as a whole. your not going to just sit down in 10 mins and learn how to make beats, or anything for that matter.

The#1beatmaker said:
i tried tutorials with no luck can someone just give me the lowdown on how to make beats just the basics(like which buttons to press to bring up the beat making screen) then i will make em myself i just dont have a clue how to use this software its nothing like magix music maker or acid pro

Reason 3 is a good start for Hip-Hop production.

But you MUST read your manuals.

MUST.

No way around that common knowledge.

I take it the original poster is not a manuals person, which is fair enough. I'm not a manuals person myself.

However, to make up for this, you have to check out a lot of video tutorials etc. There are tons on youtube.

FL isone of the simplest decent things out. In other words, you wont have much luck with anything else if u cant get round it.

I Never Understood How A Person Can Not Be A "Manual's Person"...

They Supply You With A Manual, It's Not There For Packing Purposes... Okay, If Your Willing To Pay Extra Money For Video Tutorials Or Search You Tube For Them, Fair Enough...

But The Most Accessible Route Is The Manual! Even With Video Tutorials I Guarantee If U Combine BOTH You Will Be ALOT Better Off Than Just The Video Tutorials... 3 Days Of Reading Will Save You Months Or Years Of Frustration...

If Your Blessed With The Ability Of Literary Skills... Use Them.

The#1beatmaker said:
lf i just dont have a clue how to use this software its nothing like ... acid pro

Why not stick with Acid? The newest version does MIDI sequencing, controls VSTs, records audio - that is to say "it does it all", not just playing back the loops that came in the box.

Even if you dont wanna read the manual, there are sample songs that come with FL...load one up and mess with it, find out how they did what they did to make that beat...but the basics are pretty simple to accomplish, you can have a pretty standard beat in FL within minutes...

Even if he didnt, the demo, and the hacked versions come with sample songs

fruity loops will suffice. you have to take time to learn your software.. just like your hardware.. just like anything. if you truly want to reap fantastic results, you need to put in a lot of study, concentration and effort into your art.

practice with fl and mess around with it - dont expect your first compositions to be anything spectacular, but dont let that get you down.. its just a matter of practice and time.

Marxist, I couldn't have put it any better myself...and I am lmfao when the original poster said "to bring up the beatmaking screen". hahahahahh

If someone is not a "manuals" reader, so be it. However, then don't be asking basic questions that are easily covered in the manual.

As to the poster's question, the FL Manual has a section at the beginning called "Making Music - FL Studio Workflow". That will get you started. If you don't know where the manual is, check my sig.

The#1beatmaker said:
Anyone know of any that lets me do everything i can do in a studio?

It's the ultimate recording BB question.

And yet this is the first guy or gal I've seen with the guts to ask it.

:bigeyes:

:D

I've never read a manual for any music software. No Lie. Reason why is because I knew my MPCand MC 303 manuals from front to back, so It wasn't hard for me to freestyle on Reason and FL Studio.

But you gotta have the basics down to use anything. If you're not willing to read and learn if you don't already know, you'll never be any good.

And to answer your Question :

All these programs are capable of doing everything.

FL Studio
Cubase
SONAR
Audacity(free)
Reaper
Pro Tools
Logic
Digital Performer
Sequoia/Samplitude

Last edited:
Back