What are the best sites for (FREE) Hiphop & R&B Samples??

LilMarcus

I'm using Fruityloops currently & all the samples I got are complete trash except maybe for the Hiphop drum sounds I found. I just want my music to sound as less fruitish as possible. I was wondering where is the best place to go for samples that would match best for R&B & Hiphop music... I'm trying to find anything as sounds that sound like Timbaland,Neptunes or Lil jon type beats or just fresh beats in general.... Thanks... I'm aware of the sample sites on the site but it seemed like I had to pay for all the good sites... I would pay but I'm short on money right now... Thanks alot!

if you want lil john type samples then get 808 samples. otherwise, i would suggest buying sample cd's. youll probably get better samples, and better quality.

I use the converse sample library! Have some really good collection of raps, vocals, and hums, and even instruments

Another thing to consider, is that with software and technology now you could always cut your own samples from records, cd's, mp3's, or even youtube and build up your own sample library. Just get creative, and the possibilities are endless.

Back