UPDATED!!: Future Producer's Mixtape Volume 1... In need of a Mastering Engineer

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
Future Producer's Mixtape Volume 1... In need of a Mastering Engineer

Hey all!

Im sure you have seen the banner around FP, but incase you havent, here it is

This will be the first FP sponsored collaborative effort, and groundbreaking one it will be.

We are finishing up the voting process, and the next step will be Mastering and Distribution.

To any and all that would be willing to lend your Engineering expertise, you would get full credit and recognition in the CD booklet's lineage, just as all producers and artists will as well. MASSIVE MASTERING is the name that comes to mind ;) , but all mastering engineers, feel free.

As said, the final track listing is almost compiled, so the next step is mastering. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

count yourself lucky Neil ;)

only kidding.

Good luck with the mixtape kontak look forwards to hearing it.

i was laughing when i typed it....honest.
one of the downsides of communicating via typing i guess. often a smiley isnt enough......

I was thinking of Neilwight also... He's been hangin' here a lot longer than I have...

Why don't you both do it and FP can run a feature on both masters and members can learn about the different methods used and the results attained.

My apoligies Neil LOL

I mentioned Massive, because we've spoke in the past so his name was the first to come to mind.

I wanted to through this out there for all. I'll post the final track listing once its compiled.(should be in a few days) . And if this sounds like a project that you'd like to tackle, then by all means.

My apoligies Neil LOL

I mentioned Massive, because we've spoke in the past so his name was the first to come to mind.

I wanted to throw this out there for all. I'll post the final track listing once its compiled.(should be in a few days) . And if this sounds like a project that you'd like to tackle, then by all means.

Samplecraze said:
Why don't you both do it and FP can run a feature on both masters and members can learn about the different methods used and the results attained.

Good idea

D

Alright guys, thanks for being patient. The voting has ended and the final 12 tracks have been selected. The tracks can be heard at: http://www.soundclick.com/thefutureisnow

If you are an M.E. and would like to lend a hand, then shoot me a PM and I will send you the link with the Downloadable tracks. Thanks everyone!

All we are looking to achieve is to have all tracks brought to CD standard level(volume), and any major noticable EQ problems to be remedied. But anything additional would be greatly apreciated.

Before we began this project, we stressed that everyone needs to make sure their mixes were up to par. As you will hear, some are and some fell a little short. Thanks for your help guys. As I mentioned earlier, your name, company, contact info, and whatever else you would like under your listing will be included on this project. Additionally, you will be able to push the actual mixtape yourself to promote a physical example of your Mastering services, or just to support members of FP. :D

Thanks again guys... Myself, along with everyone else who played a part in this are extremely excited!!

Back