Square, but Round (?!?!??)

rhythmgj

Character in Spades...
I have a square, but I want it to be round; a round square-- why the %#^*+{ don't you people understand???? A SQUARE ROUND SQUARE!!!!!!!!

Whenever I add triangularity to my round square, the square loses roundness, and looks more triangular; I want a square round triangle square-- round, but triangularly square.

I'm from the same country as the most important person in morphological geometry, if people were famous for geometric square-roundedness somehow...

I won't post a picture of what I want it to look like, but I will post a sound file of what it should look like (actually, just me saying square-round-square again in a different way).

If you can't comprehend my geometry, don't even bother responding!!!!

GJ

I haven't seen Rick since that time we met up with those British soldiers and messed around with those rocket launchers. We were trying to knock down a tree so that we could feed the birds by hand. I think it worked, but then one of the birds grew into a giant eagle, and grabbed me by its talons and flew off. It threatened to drop me if I couldn't round-off my square triangle... Please help!

GJ

Back