Sonic Foundry's direct-x plugins: bleep?!!

D

Dhalsim

I have quite a weird problem with the direct x plugins included in Soundforge 5.0: When I use them in Soundforge they work fine, but if I try to use them in other programs (Cool Edit Pro, WaveLab, Buzz etc.) they "create" a bleep-sound every 5 seconds or so. The effect does work, but because of the bleep it's useless. It does this with all of the Soundforge plugins and the bleeps are recorded like any other sound (so unless you're making bleep-core, that sucks...).

The other direct-x plugins I have do not have this problem. I use Windows Xp & direct x 8.0 and I've reinstalled my computer a few weeks ago. I had this problem before and after the re-install.

If anyone knows the solution, the please tell me...the Soundforge direct x-plugins are great so I really wanna use them in Buzz...without the bleeps...

Thanx in advance

Is it "official" software or demo / warez software.

Because lots of software-makers want to give the chance to try their software in a demo-version, but that demo has some "inconveniences" like a beep sound every x seconds, or the impossibility to save or export.
Warez sites are sometimes offering "cracks" for the demo-software, but these cracks are not always working or are working only in some programs.

Back