RookieStatusmpc2000xl

N

Nosta89

Hay i just recently bought a mpc 2000xl and i was reading the pdf manual since the seller didnt provide one and my comp crashed got it to turn on again but i cant open the pdf i was just wondering how do you get your beats to a cd or just get it out of the mpc period i know it might be a noobie question but please bear with my ignorance thk u for the help

:cheers:cheers

it is a sad day.

because of what i am about to say.

Here is your three step process on how to use the MPC.

1. Sell it.

2. Buy Ableton Live 8.

3. Use that instead.

Or just learn how to use the MPC...

Make your beat on the MPC and then you have to record the beat (preferably track by track) onto your software recording program. Once the beat is tracked out on your computer...you don't really need to worry about it being on CD...unless you aren't trying to record vocals or anything else. What else are you using...equipment wise?

I just got a midi cable to hook up my MPC to the MBox 2 w/ pro tools. a freind of mine told me i could use garageband on my mac but i was told pro tools would be ...better so i did i got hooked up but when i goto record nothin i get nothin no ticks im going through the manual

any help u could give is really appreciated
thx

You need 1/4 inch audio cables to hook up the MPC to your Mbox...the MIDI cable only passes MIDI information...no audio!

ok i did that now i assume i should be able to hear something if not plz let me know thk u for bearin with me

Yes...I believe you should be able to hear somethin once you hook it up...if not, you might have to setup audio tracks in pro tools and choose which inputs you are using.

it is a sad day.

because of what i am about to say.

Here is your three step process on how to use the MPC.

1. Sell it.

2. Buy Ableton Live 8.

3. Use that instead.

WHAT THE F**K Can someone get this clown out of here?

But to the poster, u need a audio interface, a recording program, and a 1/4 inch stereo cable, u need to record the whole beat, or sound by sound into your computer, or tape if you still do that kinds stuff

Back