Recording Data And Audio On Same Cd(the Secret Unveiled)

M

Mzee Somba

Hi Guys

I Got A Problem Which Have Been Pounding My Head For So Long. May Somebody Show Me How Can Someone Record Data And Audio On One Cd And Still The Cd Can Be Played On Any Cd Players Without Any Difficulties Which May Lead Your Speakers To Burst When The Cd Player Try To Play Data On Your Cd As They Say.
I Bought The G Unit Album Beg For Mercy, I Dont Know Which Trick Those Who Made Up That Cd When You Insert The Cd Into Cd Rom Of The Computer, The Audio Is Not Played Directly Instead There Is One Program For Viewing G Unit Video Online Which Pops Up Requiring You To Install.
When You Open The Cd The Audio Track Can Not Be Seen Only Data Files Can Be Seen.
The Same **** Happens With Dr Dre Classic Cd The Chronic The Only Difference Is That When You Insert It In Your Cd Rom It First Plays The Flv Video Of The Classic Single Dre Day, Before The Audio.
When You Insert Those Cd In Normal Radio Cd Players It Plays The Music Straight Without Any Inconvenience. May Somebody Show Me How Is It Done, And Which Tools Someone Needs In Order To Do It, I Have Googled Still There Is No Complete Explanation Just Blah Blah.

The Basic Question Is How To Record Cd And Data On Same Cd And Make Audio Tracks Invisible While Data Files Visible.

I Will Appreciate Your Assistance
Thanks

Roxio sets it up as a Mixed Media Disc,half data and half music cd. Add the songs to The Music CD section.

Back