Pulsar and Samplitude 2496

F

FSLBG

Hi there...is anyone running Magix Samplitude 2496 on a Pulsar(XTC/II/SCOPE) system ?
Are they compatible...Latency issues...etc..
I havent used either but they both look solid and id like to use the Pulsar DSP FX in the Samplitude Mixer...
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
F

You know, if I were you I'd simply get the TripleDAT plug-in for Pulsar! I heard great things about it. It's a multitrack recording program.

In the pulsar OS you can route your audio signals to the PulsarMixer (GORGEOUS new mixer on the Pulsar) and add DSP effects as INSERTS... then route those tracks to individual channels in TripleDAT and VOILA!

You could even simply use Cubase VST both as your midi sequencer and as your multitrack (you route signals back to VST as asio channels and record those signals).

I hope this helps! I use a Pulsar II everyday (just upgraded the OS to 3.0 with ProPack option and it ROCKS) and I love it.

Good luck, post any question you may have.
Take care

:cheers:

Thanks MANO , but......

Thanks for your reply man....from what i have read in other osts seems u really do love your Pulsar and i dont question the system at ll--it does seem very very solid. The thing is , I have the option of getting a new Dual 800 MAC with Digital Performer (which i love to death!) and a TC Powercore for DSP FX.....but the Magix SAMPLITUDE INTERFACE looks gorgeous and i'm sick of working with ugly interfaces--LOGIC / CUBASE--UUUGHHH!!!!!!..i have used all these programs..i was just sort of looking around for an alternative set up!!
Ive been watching Pulsar for a long time now.....
again...is SAMPLITUDE compatible with PULSAR ???
To be honest i dont really care for the synths and samplers..i have enough..just looking for a way to get I/O and DSP FX!!!
what about KORG OASYS and SAMPLITUDE!!!???

Thanks M!!!

They must be compatible, yes
As long as you can route yoru signals to the pulsar OS first, route them through PulsarMixer (and effects) and then route to the ASIO destinations (to be grabbed by samplitude) there should be no problem.

You should ask this question on the pulsar forum at www.planetz.com some people may help you even more.

good luck!

Back