Professional Mixer (With a masters degree in sound design)

Seraquil

I can mix in 5.1, irrelvant for music unless you have huge budget and don't mind it.
First mixdown and master is 10$
Returning customers get a 5$ discount so it's only 5$ for your second song.

This isn't some bullshit website that clips your headroom and brickwalls your song to oblivion, i can do that if thats you're preference but i typically do industry standard mixes, loud but still with dramatic dynamic range for extra punch.

Shoot me a PM.

I think this guy could either be joking or serious. I've heard many professional sounding mixes that didn't have much stereo information and were compressed which is why I can't tell myself.

I'm 100% serious, I need to have some extra stuff for my portfolio which is why it's so cheap. Don't believe I'm good? Send me your track and i'll master 40 seconds of it, i guarantee it'll appeal to you. life is hard when you just get out of college believe me. and if you like it, ill do the rest for 10 bucks, no lie...
And as to stereo mixing i'm ridiculously good that 5.1 will cost more because i need to rent a mixing stage and im not that adept at it....

Last edited:
IZotope OZone is an amazing very well rounded tool and i use it for certain things, the stereo imaging and maximizer are top of the line, also the transient recovery algorithms are great and sometimes it saves the shitest production mixes. i use variety of rsts. a list so long i don't feel like listing. And i use ableton for tweaks and what not then i print the stems and send it over to Protools.

Last edited:
I guess a master degree sound designer costs a little more bud... getting your song mixed in my town by a engineer with a master sets you back 600 euros...

stop joking around buddy your just a guy sitting at his laptop uploading demos to LANDR...

getting your song mixed in my town by a engineer with a master sets you back 600 euros...

Wouldn't pay 600 euros without any references or credentials - and you have to get those credentials somehow. While I do think no one should be selling themselves short, it's really hard to ask for pro prices without having anything in your portfolio.

Yes ^
And landr is a joke. simple compression and limiting, i'll eq the individual stems and demud, stereo image, etc.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get into a mastering firm with a reputation so i can pay off my debts, thanks for being an ass hole about it though very much appreciate it.

Sounds pretty good Sera but I honestly think that is something I can do myself tbh.
[But then again I'm a casual beatmaker]

Sounds pretty good Sera but I honestly think that is something I can do myself tbh.
[But then again I'm a casual beatmaker]

Okay man it might take a while to develop that ear, you might be thrown off by the material, third eye, the band who's supplied us mix down request recently you can give it a whirl your self if you want!

Last edited:
Back