Online Mixing Services

rockne023

Anyone know of some good mixing services that are pretty affordable? Or does anyone on here do it for a decent price? I have a few song that need to be mixed and mastered and am looking for someone with a good ear and is very experienced.

Anyone know of some good mixing services that are pretty affordable? Or does anyone on here do it for a decent price? I have a few song that need to be mixed and mastered and am looking for someone with a good ear and is very experienced.

What is an affordable rate/ decent price?

Last edited:

You can contact me and we can arrange something

- There's a few guys on AirGigs.com with great rates, but I wouldn't use them unless they have sample audio on their gig page.

Last edited:
Mixing Engineer

A mixing engineer should understand that every song is unique and have their own difficulties.. Using another song (maybe from different artists) as a reference to sync the vision and mission for the result of the mixed song between the client and the mixing engineer is recommended.. And absolutely the mixing engineer must have good samples of mixed songs with variety of genres as a great portfolio.. Please enjoy your time to listen to my samples of mixed and mastered songs at reverbnation.com/bayuagha i will love to hear more from you and looking forward to process your masterpieces.. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me through email bayuagha at yahoo dot com.. Regards

Last edited:
Back