Multi-Track Recorder in combination with FL Studio???

mark1234

Hope you guys can help me out on this one...

I have a couple of hardware synthesizers that i want to record and use in FL Studio.
But I heard that Audio-Interfaces give latency when recording, so my thought was...
Should i get a Multi-Track Recorder with SD-Card and USB in it?

I basically want to sequence my analog synthesizers in FL Studio with Piano Roll.
But than i'll have to record them in the Playlist and this gives latency with an Audio Interface.

So... Would a Multi-Track Recorder be better to record the Synthesizers into?
And than drag the recording via USB from the Multi-Track Recorder to FL Studio for further mixing?

But how do the hardware synths know the MIDI that i'm arranging in FL's Piano Roll this way?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Hope you guys can help me out on this one...

I have a couple of hardware synthesizers that i want to record and use in FL Studio.
But I heard that Audio-Interfaces give latency when recording, so my thought was...
Should i get a Multi-Track Recorder with SD-Card and USB in it?

I basically want to sequence my analog synthesizers in FL Studio with Piano Roll.
But than i'll have to record them in the Playlist and this gives latency with an Audio Interface.

So... Would a Multi-Track Recorder be better to record the Synthesizers into?
And than drag the recording via USB from the Multi-Track Recorder to FL Studio for further mixing?

But how do the hardware synths know the MIDI that i'm arranging in FL's Piano Roll this way?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!
A multitrack recorder has an A/D converter too, so most likely there is around the same latency

Back