Mixing the guitar with Guitar Rig FX

hamzi37

I'm just working on my new song that has this really cool part where it goes insane and electric guitar has the main role in it.I play it using Guitar Rig in FL Studio with stoned phaser but whatever I do it just doesn't sound right,it goes all over the place when I turn it on,but turning it down just a little it becomes difficult to hear it like I do in my head.So my question is , do you guys have some cool advices on how to mix it properly so it can be nice and trippy without confusing the listener :D thanks in advance I really need any tip I can get

the phaser might work. Ya, just look at the effects on and where the knob is turned (how far), if it's a crazy effect like you say it is, it's probaly the phaser or flanger doing something weird. Just click around around and get comfortable with you plugin / effect you're using. Do you have a picture of the effect. I'll try to google it too.

Let us know what happens.

Last edited:
I don't want to turn off the phaser alienaircraftmusic man xd phaser was the original idea of song and it's not a crazy FX it's just a crazy song :D it is nothing new and weird about it it is a normal phaser but I just can't do it properly,it goes out of the song,too quiet or too loud,but I can tell you what I'm trying to do...it's similar to Tame Impala's Endors Toi

I wasn't sure if you knew that you can customize the presets, like turning off the phaser - tweeking it whatever...or simply shut things off and see what the source of the noise that you don't want is, through process of elimination and leave everything else on

Last edited:
Back