Mixing Course

DavidGabriel

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for some recommendations on a solid mixing course. I feel l've gotten my music to a really decent place and the mixing process is whats holding me back. I can't afford to have every track professionally mixed so I want to learn to do it myself.
The way the internet is today, theres so many actual scams and half scams where its people who don't know how to teach and don't care about your progress. So I was looking for any recommendations from you guys of a like a personal tutor of sorts, or an online progression course that I could do over quarantine.
Or if any of ya'll wanna tutor me haha let me know

PS. I do all styles of music but mostly Future Bass, Melodic Dubstep/Liquid Trap, EDM, Hip Hop, Reggaeton and such

thanks guys

DG

Well it's not a personal tutor, but the stuff from Matthew Weiss is really high quality in the mixing department. For your desires I'd say his Mixing EDM course would be your best bet. I've gone through about half of it so far, and it gives a really solid fundamental understanding of mixing every element of a EDM track, as well as some helpful tips for specific parts of the track like drops. There is more info about the course on his website, but so far I'd say it's worth the money.

I recommend Warren Huart / Produce Like A Pro on YouTube.
YouTube

His mixing is solid and he's a good teacher. Honest and forthright in how he approaches mixing.

Back