mixing advice (kygo/Gryffin)

komardj

Hello guys (and girls )
I've just find an electro remix of "Talking body" by Tove Lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Psa4giWBiY

The track is really awesome and the mix is just amazing
I jst want if you know how to have this sound for the reverb ,delay and explecialy for the bass in the drop it's so full

Thanks a lot :-)

Well, tbh, noone can just say; you should do it like this or that.

A lot of people think that when they have installed FL studio the releases begin... but they are wrong. It's all about 3 things; talent, fun and experience. You are born with the first 2 things, but experience is something you have to gain. The fact that you ask this question is all about a lack of experience. Try things, create a 100 tracks and learn from every track. Don't listen to it for a few weeks and compare it to this track. When you have some experience you know that this question you are asking now is irrelevant.

Btw, the tracks you are posting now are in the good direction, just compare the sound you have with others and listen what carefully to what you can imrpove.

Last edited:
I jst want if you know how to have this sound for the reverb ,delay and explecialy for the bass in the drop it's so full

Try to read and practice everyday new techniques, with the plugins you have. Try to understand the reverb and delay engines through direct inserts and sends and how to use them. Understanding how a reverb can react to certain frequencies and dynamics. Bass is another thing that you should read more, its fundamentals and the most important, its dynamics.

Back