[Metal] In need of help

puremetal

First of all thanks for your time, i really apreciate it. This is my first post ever and i'm in need of help.. i'm kind of stuck with my sound quality. I spent almost the whole 2018 making music, i wrote many songs but i'm doing everything by my self.. I remember downloading many daw's and trying to record and finally i chose ableton live, i find it really easy to use. After 2 months i started recording songs and doing the mixing by my self..it sounded terrible, i spent the whole year watching yt videos and a lot of reading, downloaded many plugins like ozone and ff. After a year im happy with my progres but i know i can do more.

My gear is basically a sound interface, a pair of dt990pro and ableton live, i'm also using SD3 for the drums.

The EQ on the guitar looks something like this:

View attachment 47004

Im also using neutron to improve the sound a bit (maybe not needed?) and ozone 8 for the mastering.

Neutron image:

View attachment 47005

Ozone 8 images

View attachment 47006

View attachment 47007

View attachment 47008

Here is a wav file:

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

how i want to sound (im not a big fan of slipkont but i love the sound and my music is similar): YouTube

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
I can't get your sample file on the Google drive to play. I don't know if others are having the same issue(?).

GJ

Last edited:
Back