Looking for someone to mix a 10 tracks project (PARTYNEXTDOOR, The Weeknd type)

KIDDASHO

First of all I wanna say that I'm willing to pay!
I'm currently preparing a R&B/HipHop project (with a Caribbean flavor) a bit like The Weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Tyus, NAV, Ramriddlz, Bryson Tiller, Drake, Tory Lanez etc. I think if you know those names you see pretty much what kind of sound I want .. that OVO sound, with autotune, a lot of reverb and delays .. except that i sing in creole haha
I would like to know if you could help me? I started to be desperate because I already paid two engineers explaining exactly what I want and I'm never satisfied, the mix is ​​never strong, punchy and pleasant to listen to, I always find myself with a weird mix .. it even demotivated me to finish this project, I wanted to release it at the end of July, and I have a good team for the communication and the music videos so it stresses me a little to not have good quality for the songs, especially that we think we will have a good buzz in our country.
So if you want to help me, you can send me a message and we will talk more precisely
I am also willing to pay you but my budget is now very tight because of my mistakes, the engineers made a first free mix that was very very basic and promised me to be at their full potential once I pay ..

So now I have a project of 10 sounds in progress but I have only $150 to bet on, I do not know if you will agree but we can negociate, if you mix the song in a way that can compete with a PND or Tory Lanez song, then the money is not gonna be a problem
So if you think you can do it send me a message :)
I make my own beats and I have a home-studio so I am ready to rework any if necessary, a vocal sentence, replace a sample, i'm ready!
My setups is :
- Audio interface : BEHRINGER UMC202HD
- Microphone : SE X1 Electronics Mic (with pop filter, acoustic shield, shockmount)
- Room semi-treated with acoustic foam

And I don't know if I write well and politely because I am French so sorry if some sentences can sound authoritarian
Thank you for reading all that & peace :)

Deadline : June 2017

Hit me up if you're interested ! I'll send you my mail so we can discuss about it more in depth and send you stems of a first song to try :)
:hello:

You sing in creole? Nice!
I offer you a non-commital demo mix/master. Shoot me a pm with your email, if you're interested.
But to make things clear: The final price would be definitely more than 15 bucks per song.

Last edited:
I could help you get it done. But we definitely have to negotiate. Because 15 bucks per song ain't cool at all. Message me.

Thanks for all the answers! If there are others interested, the offer still holds. :) For now I have not yet received a demo of the engineers that I contacted

Back